Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: about tech chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all

my question is: is it possible to use a faction ID a weapon from other and a ship from other again?

these three things are possible together in the techchart on wiki. in game it's possible too?

thanks for answer.

NoMe
There are instances in factions that allow this to happen based on their rep and allies. Just make sure it makes sence, maybe do some RP if needed. You cant though put sammies on a bounty hunter vhf....lol
to use the ship..........90% between the ids
to use the weapon.....75%

the id between ship and weapon are ennemy but with the proper id mounted on ship it's compensated.
I would consider it unlikely, there's no just the techchart nerfs, now ships themselves can only use certain guns. For example Sabres can no longer use Sammy's because is OP. While according to the techchart a Rogue ID with Sabre and Sammy's would only give you a 90% nerf, because of the ship itself you will now have only 10% or 1%, I forget which.

So...it's unlikely. What did you have in mind?
thanks for answer

i dont know what exactly is sammies but my idea is very near than your. for me it was for use the tartarus without to be molly or rogue necessarily. sure with my idea i can hope 10% or 1%. I explain a gladiator with a tartarus mounted and the all who fly under Unioner ID. on the techchart it seem possible but with your explaination sure it's not.

if you have an idea, it's welcomed

NoMe