Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hark.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I'm Kesubei and I'm glad I found this place. So far, I'm having a lot of fun with Disco (after the initial frustration of getting repeatedly shot down:angry:). Exploration is harder, and everything's expensive, but it's a lot of fun.

I'm a bit used to roleplaying in MUDs, but I'm not sure how similar it is here. Hopefully, though I'll be able to increase my RP skills and, most importantly, have a good time with everyone.

:)

hello.
beware of the communist penguins!!!!!!

but, do enjoy your stay here ^^ have fun on server, ignore drama on forum~
Excellent! New folks! Welcome to madness, boy. You're hooked now! Anyone that registers on the forums and admits they like RP is stuck here for life! MUHUWAHAHAHA...erm, did I say that out loud?:$
Welcome to Disco, glad your having fun.;)
Welcome to the nuthouse, we're pleasant enough. Ensure you read the rules. I mean it... Also checking the Discovery Factions Quick Reference wouldn't hurt, let's you see a few of the vast number of faction tags that can be seen in game.
Welcome ! If you need help with few jump holes or with exploration talk to me in game I might help you out if I`m not busy.
Welcome. As usual, don't buy a capital ship and join a faction.
Welcome to Discovery, mate. Have fun and don't sart any trouble on the forums, lest we get angry and do absolutely nothing.
Welcome, and also beware of melon hat wearing communist penguins
*looks at Xing*
Hello and welcome. Join a faction and don't buy a Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser.

Oh, and have fun.