Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samsung pwns Apple: Troll of the Century
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So much win.
Ouch. ;D LOL. I guess the loser of that lawsuit at least has a good laugh now Wink
Joe, boo. Party poopru.
Better yet, the story has been around since August 2012. Considering it was originally posted on a website that makes up fake news to be funny, it's pretty hilarious that folks are still taking it as actual news.
(11-20-2013, 03:47 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Better yet, the story has been around since August 2012.

Now I know why I had a deja vu feeling when reading the article the OP linked.
i heard a similar story from way back, a guy was fighting his tax bill, and eventually lost, and had to pay up - which he did, but did it in pennies. The law was then changed in uk so that you couldn't do this anymore.

however, I do know of a farmer who had to pay the bank some money that he owed them. He walked into the bank, pulling along a fresian dairy-cow (black and white one). This being rural cornwall, seeing a farmer walking a cow through the town square was not unusual.

Written on the side of the white patch of the cow was a cheque, in the spray paint they use for marking animals. He'd inked in the account payee lines, the amount box, and signed it. It was a valid cheque, as it had all of his account numbers on it. The bank manager had a fit, and consulted his boss, who consulted his, and pretty soon they were on the phone to the bank of england, who said that they had to honour it. Of course, the cow had been waiting for a long time in the bank at this point, and nature had taken it's course.

Even today, that bank absolutely stinks.
Then that means I have been TROLLED and DUPED, forgive me now while I go sit facing the wall of shame sucking my thumb with a DUNCE HAT on! <| : (
Regardless of validity, this needs to happen.
Pages: 1 2