Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Did you know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Just erase..
Eh... There was jump hole to Touraine in 4.86...
(11-21-2013, 04:10 PM)aakopa Wrote: [ -> ]Eh... There was jump hole to Touraine in 4.86...

No longer. Seems its been completely. Poof. or, atleast i think so, as, When you try to undock it crash's.
There is still a jumphole from Anjou to Touraine. It used to be GRP's "guard" system. Tours station was moved to Anjou, right next to the planet.
Anjou is bugged in SP. Undocking from any station there causes a crash.

P.S: Use singleplayer commands instead of save editing. Type "help" in the console to see a list.
(11-21-2013, 04:17 PM)Corundum Wrote: [ -> ]There is still a jumphole from Anjou to Touraine. It used to be GRP's "guard" system. Tours station was moved to Anjou, right next to the planet.
Anjou is bugged in SP. Undocking from any station there causes a crash.

P.S: Use singleplayer commands instead of save editing. Type "help" in the console to see a list.

Ok. Well i found another one. Yukon. Under the system Alberta.
Both Alberta and Yukon still exist. The jumphole to Yukon is in Alabama but the system itself was emptied and stations (FP14 ?) moved elsewhere (Alberta).
(11-21-2013, 04:26 PM)Corundum Wrote: [ -> ]Both Alberta and Yukon still exist. The jumphole to Yukon is in Alabama but the system itself was emptied and stations (FP14 ?) moved elsewhere (Alberta).

Found another, named Quebec. off of Minnesota
How are you defineing these systems as "Hidden"? They arn't exactly hidden if they're out in the open and everyone knows about them.
(11-21-2013, 04:53 PM)AshHill07 Wrote: [ -> ]How are you defineing these systems as "Hidden"? They arn't exactly hidden if they're out in the open and everyone knows about them.

I did not know they were ex systems originally.. thought they were just systems not known... cause they were not on the discovery map.