Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rejoining the Pilots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Its nice to finally be back. After being a very avid player of the server, I joined the military and it took much of my time for obvious reasons. I have finally found a period of time where I can be an active and friendly member of the Community.

I used to be a Bounty hunter, and a Member of the Mandalorians. Haven't looked at if they're still around just yet. But! I still hope to make a few new friends.

If there are any players out there looking for a pilot to join up with them. I'm always happy and willing to join.

See you all in Space.
Welcome back man, things changed around here.... Mandalorians are not official anymore or either active. I think that BHG is right faction for you.

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome back, Player. Enjoy your time on the server and the new updated mod.
So you returned from the army huh?
Well...
My character did too http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=107553
maybe you have something in common Wink

Anyway if you wana kick back a bit and have some fun I started this unofficial faction a week ago or so. Maybe you'd be interested. If not then thats ok too Smile

Either way have fun and welcome back to the community and Sirius!
Heya Balmung, welcome back, you'll find that some things are probably pretty different since you last played, and you'll find that some other things (and people) are still the same.

In any case, it's nice to see another old timer wander back in.
Just glad to see the community still as popular as ever, Im just grinding my way back into things.
You'll see me flying around as Khellus
Some very generous and kind people helped me trade and mine to save up enough for a Firefly!
So hopefully I'll see you All around, And pretty soon I'll Get Balmung up in space again collecting Bounties and doing his Merc work Like usual