Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blue message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there! I very often see in-game blue and red death messages, and I have also saw in other topics that when somebody kills you and then blue message pops up it's some kind of "disgrace"? Why is it?
If your self-worth is measured by PvP prowess then being killed is a no-no and collecting the messages shows how good you are.
Blue and red death messages are the same thing, except that a death message being blue means that the death occurred in the same system as you.

Getting a blue message on someone is just, like, proof of the kill. Giving away a blue message means you died, which some people find very disheartening.
Heh, honestly I don't see anything disheartening in PvP death...
(11-24-2013, 12:16 PM)TheSauron Wrote: [ -> ]"disgrace"

Well , It mostly depends on person you pewed .
Some think : " Aha ha ha , I killed that Guy , he's low . "
Other : "WOOHA , Great fight , that Guy did well " .
Unfortunatly there are more "fist" ones then "second" , at least in my opinion .
I could live without the blue messages. Got them turned off as much as possible, too.
Blue messages are the goal of every Discovery Freelancer player, and the length of one's e-peen is solely based on the number of so-called blues acquired.
(11-24-2013, 02:05 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]Blue messages are the goal of every Discovery Freelancer player, and the length of one's e-peen is solely based on the number of so-called blues acquired.

Not really...

I personally calculate my e-peen based on the length of my RP posts and not blue messages
Fine, but it's all about girth anyways.
Well, I'm pregnant with RP and tl ; dr
Pages: 1 2 3