Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Connecticut ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sold only in Connecticut, disables all technerf, cannot use /return commands.
Discuss.
Limit connecticut to 6 ships only!
Good idea. Tired of roleplaying in that freaking system! Let's bring nomkatanas on!

Edit: Jesus, Snark, you came back. whyy
So I would never be able to leave conn?
No thanks.

On the rare occasion that I go to conn it's for training, I don't see the point in training just to not be able to use the ship back in the rest of sirius...whats the point of being good with a ship if you then cant use it elsewhere?
(11-24-2013, 10:12 PM)sly-beetle Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea. Tired of roleplaying in that freaking system! Let's bring nomkatanas on!

Edit: Jesus, Snark, you came back. whyy

To make "the corporate weenies cry, so our kids can live in a free and just galaxy."
lolno.

Other servers are for straight PvP and massive ship usage, try Discovery of Discovery. I don't really see a reason for something like this to be implemented into 24/7
(11-24-2013, 10:13 PM)danski2011 Wrote: [ -> ]So I would never be able to leave conn?
No thanks.

On the rare occasion that I go to conn it's for training, I don't see the point in training just to not be able to use the ship back in the rest of sirius...whats the point of being good with a ship if you then cant use it elsewhere?

The point is, I wanna fly my Firekiss Guardian. Just cus it looks cool. That idea isn't for people like you, but rather a different kind of people.

Besides, beta-testers might have less work to do since it'll be done by the community. Just thoughts.
I approve of this.
There already is an ID with no technerfs - Recruit ID.

Since the Recruit ID now has the line "cannot go to Connecticut", I think it's safe to assume they do not want this happening.

Which is silly if you ask me, but whatever.
The rercuit ID has been discussed recently and a proper explanation as to why it is not allowed to go to Conn has been given. I just can't find it.