Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Remove lane collision damage.
I have to disagree. Dont remove it please.
I am working on a things to do with the damage too.

It also makes sense that if you go at high speeds and bump that you get damaged. Just be more careful.
No, because the lanes go through roid fields and you do not take damage, as if your ship becomes invulnerable or slips into another dimension or something.
Remove trade lanes and the problem is gone. :|
(11-25-2013, 05:38 PM)DragonRider Wrote: [ -> ]Remove trade lanes and the problem is gone. :|

whatever you do, dont do that T.T

Only reason why i stopped playing a lot of 'sair is that there is so much cruising to do all the time. takes forever.

If you do that, then trading must be buffed and cruising should be buffed because half the time you will be flying in space not doing anything and wasting gaming time.

Also pirating would be extremely more harder.

As for the asteroids. Yeah you have a point but its different than NPCs and other players in the trad lane when they are not there forever.
(11-25-2013, 05:44 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 05:38 PM)DragonRider Wrote: [ -> ]Remove trade lanes and the problem is gone. :|

whatever you do, dont do that T.T

Only reason why i stopped playing a lot of 'sair is that there is so much cruising to do all the time. takes forever.

If you do that, then trading must be buffed and cruising should be buffed because half the time you will be flying in space not doing anything and wasting gaming time.

Also pirating would be extremely more harder.

As for the asteroids. Yeah you have a point but its different than NPCs and other players in the trad lane when they are not there forever.
[Image: jiFfM.jpg]
Vat do u have in mind snak3
[Image: You_ecf8d3_1531441.jpg]
^herpderp
(11-25-2013, 05:53 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Vat do u have in mind snak3

Because you failed to get the joke.
Pages: 1 2