Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Capital ships in The Wild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone knows that almost entire Rheinland Military was controled by the Nomads during the war.
What do you think about trying to RP as Wild in one of the Rheinland capital ship(battleship,cruiser,gunboat).
?
the wild is hiding...hard to hide a battleship. - and wasn t the entire wild RM fleet destroyed in sigma-13?
The Wild got away with ONE Rheinland battleship- the rest were destroyed between the battle in Sigma 13, the battle of New Berlin, and the battle of Omicron Lost. They are severely lacking in cruisers and gunboats, relying more heavily on the easier-to-acquire fighters and new, remotely controlled Scorpion Gunboats.

Oh yeah, if you plan to RP as a Wild, probably a good idea to get into the faction. Pirate ID + RM ship + terrorist activity usually leads to sanctions and people screaming "OORP" rather than actual RP.
' Wrote:The Wild got away with ONE Rheinland battleship- the rest were destroyed between the battle in Sigma 13, the battle of New Berlin, and the battle of Omicron Lost. They are severely lacking in cruisers and gunboats, relying more heavily on the easier-to-acquire fighters and new, remotely controlled Scorpion Gunboats.
Oh yeah, if you plan to RP as a Wild, probably a good idea to get into the faction. Pirate ID + RM ship + terrorist activity usually leads to sanctions and people screaming "OORP" rather than actual RP.

Yes i am familiar with that.I wanted to join Wilde myself and got refused..I was piloting Wrath with Pirate ID and doing those things you mentioned.Now i am RP-ing as Nomad and i think it is pretty good.

Best Regards

Oh and by the way.I was also thinking about that battleship thing.How about a cruiser or gunboat to operate.
' Wrote:The Wild got away with ONE Rheinland battleship- the rest were destroyed between the battle in Sigma 13, the battle of New Berlin, and the battle of Omicron Lost. They are severely lacking in cruisers and gunboats, relying more heavily on the easier-to-acquire fighters and new, remotely controlled Scorpion Gunboats.
Battle of Omicron Lost???? I thought that system was just used for the Nomads blowing up Freeport 7.
It was, but it seems to be a real system now.

The only capital ships the Wilde will use as of now are Scorpion gunboats, and these are restricted to a particular project. Current resources probably don't make whole fleets feasible.
i wana join the wild :(

when will you be recruiting again Praetyre? You guys have low amount of active players....i would be very active.
Recruitment isn't really closed, more exclusive, due to the nature of the faction and due to the fact it's my intent to keep membership numbers low.