Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Restart Commands not working for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am new to FL discovery. First post here Smile

I recently started a new character, and am having difficulties performing the restart commands. I did it once, and then tried to load into the reset character and I had to delete that character and make a new one. Now, I cannot perform any restart commands, they all say the template is unknown..

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not help at all ;(

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Cheers

Viscirus

P.S
Your remembering to leave the space right???

eg. /restart freelancerli

Simple i know but i was caught out like this with the /set movecharcode command kept missing the space out and i face palmed when i worked out what was wrong lol Smile

If not this then i hope someone can help you Smile
Most noob mistake, I was putting them inside <>

Thanks friend Smile
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=104707

The full list of what you can restart as.

For example, Restarting Liberty Navy: /restart LiNavy
(11-28-2013, 11:40 AM)Mrs. Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=104707

The full list of what you can restart as.

For example, Restarting Liberty Navy: /restart LiNavy
I tried most of these, and very few of them work. The only ones I can get to work for some reason are /restart fcNomad and /restart fcAI , both of which give me a ship that has no weapons on it, and no credits. A little help here? I did the commands exactly and precisely how they were supposed to be typed...

EDIT: Is /restart only supposed to be for the RP server? Because it seems to work fine there, but not on the other servers.
Yes, restarts work differently on different servers. Type /showrestarts to see which restart is available on a specific server.
(06-28-2014, 07:50 AM)Ponge Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, restarts work differently on different servers. Type /showrestarts to see which restart is available on a specific server.

Ah, I see. Thanks for that! Smile)