Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, Why Am I Banned :(... ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive recently joined the Discovery Freelancer Server and i would like to give a warm welcome

Problem is... ive been banned and i have no idea why:(

Could some admin please explain why this happened
You were banned for speedmodding according to our logs.

You can appeal against this here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...10755&st=20
Welcome to Discovery, if you have been banned I think there are one of three reasons.

1: You broke a rule/s, check the rules here Server Rule Link
2: Did you do the Diamond/Niobium trade route? I think that is banning people for no reason, its a glitch.
3: Did you turn off ALL other mods except the Discovery one? Its illegal to use any other mod during online play.

EDIT: Del beat me to it.
Im very sorry about that, it was my younger brother, he cant stay away from my account

I will take full responsibility for this

I have one more question, is this ban permanent or will i be allowed to come in again?
' Wrote:Im very sorry about that, it was probably my younger brother, he cant stay away from my account

I will take full responsibility for this

I have one more question, is this ban permanent or will i be allowed to come in again?
When you get banned for modding, it is usually permanent. Especially if you where modding for an extended period of time.

You have to appeal at the thread given above. Go about the instructions on the first post by Igiss, and you should get un-banned if what you say is genuine.

Cheers:cool: