Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Head Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well... for any reason, someone want to put a Bounty Contract on me... I dont know why...

So... Its legal just to put a Bounty Contract in someone just for... hate him without reason? Are there no requirements for put it?

Thanks. I hope my head still over my shoulders, hahahahaha.
Yes, it can be. But if someone abuse, admins will care about it.
Here you go, an exact copy of the server rules regarding Bounty's:
(11-29-2013, 11:24 PM)Rules regarding Bounty Hunting Wrote: [ -> ]Bounty Hunting & Freelancer Hire

1. All bounties must be posted on the forum. If you attack another player to claim a bounty and the bounty is not posted on the forum, you are open to a PvP abuse sanction.

2. All faction IDs are allowed to claim bounties within their zone of influence. Generic IDs are only allowed to claim bounties if clearly specified in the ID description.

3. Players are required to claim for kills made under a bounty contract within three days time. Board owners are required to forward payment of the claimed bounties at least once every two weeks.

4. Mercenaries, freelancers and bounty hunters may be hired on the spot in game by non-generic IDed players to assist with a combat without a forum post. The other parties involved in the combat must be made aware of this.

5. The minimum acceptable bounty payment, including blanket bounties, will be 1 million Sirius credits. Bounties larger than this are acceptable. No bounties smaller than 1 million credits will be valid or acceptable for posting.

6. All blanket bounties must identify a target and set a total amount to be paid out, or a set expiration date. Blanket bounties may only be issued by official factions, or by others so long as it is sponsored by an official faction. Out-of-roleplay sponsorships will not be valid. An official faction can only sponsor one unofficial group blanket bounty at a time.

7. All bounties must specify the persons hired to take the bounty before they can start collecting on it. Players using the Bounty Hunter ID may freely claim on lawful bounty boards without the need for registration, unless the board specifically states otherwise.

8. Groups and factions may enter into contracts with governments or entities for flat rate fee payments instead of individual bounties. The flat rate shall be at least 30 million credits, and can be higher. Proof of this payment shall be posted prominently upon the forum, either on the bounty board or in a thread specifically regarding that contract. All acts under such contracts must be posted.

9. The character registered on a board must be at least neutral to their employer, and hostile to the faction they are targeting in a bounty. This does not apply to assassination missions where the target is a single character. Board owners are obliged to ensure that the persons they are hiring have a suitable reputation. This means no hiring or paying people who would be hostile to you based on previous actions or non-hostile with the targets they claim.

10. There are no anonymous bounties. Administrators may post bounties on behalf of people wishing to remain anonymous and may request that persons sponsoring bounties identify themselves to Administrators.

11. Any freelancer or BHG individual or group may only collect on a bounty which that person or group has issued, sponsored or funded (fully or partly) so long as it is open to others to collect. All non-generic factions may sponsor internal bounties that are only open to members of the player or NPC faction.
Don't worry.
Personal bounties have never been collected and will never be collected.
Indeed, especially true with unlawful bounties.

But you aren't helping yourself staying in the same system all day...
(11-30-2013, 06:44 AM)Thargoid Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, especially true with unlawful bounties.

But you aren't helping yourself staying in the same system all day...

I know it hehehe, but its just my task here... just mining helium for free for help others.
Well, if someone does claim this... it will make a lot of people angry...

I look forward to further developments...
Bounties really should be backed with RP if possible. Out of game rage is not really a reason to place a bounty unless something happens in game.

Then again, the guy placing the bounty is loosing money.
(11-29-2013, 07:16 PM)Kurotsuchi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it can be. But if someone abuse, admins will care about it.

But you must have a reason to put the Bounty, I think...

Just for dont like a guy its not a reason I guess.
Did anyone try to kill you?
Pages: 1 2