Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where're the Corsairs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So,where have they gone? I miss old Gamma Raids. But whom to fight there?
Lol.
nOmnomnOm missed the point I reckon.
That thread link has a lot of cobblers in it.

Quote:I miss old Gamma Raids.

I'd suggest real Corsair players don't. Part time 'sairs just say they do to maintain the bias and massage their egos but what would I know?
I was speaking to Bebe|sails today ingame, I miss the corsairs too even though i hate them. LOL

I remember so many good fights with them.

if you want to see corsairs then log your outcast or hessian and go raid gamma, people will remember they have corsair ships and log in to pew you.

still that doesnt say anything for the drought in the rest of sirius though. did they get nerfed somehow? or what happened? nobody wants to fly them ? I looked at the |sails roster past members, it really took me back to the good old days.

*its on his veranda in a rocking chair*
Place Gamma next to Alpha. Done.
I proposed a war between sairs and core, reviving two factions, but it was rejected, people didn't like it.
(11-30-2013, 10:50 PM)Chico Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of cobblers

english?

bloogaL

Benitez and friends got buttmad they were being raided all day so put up a core 4 base with tonnes of weapon platforms to block incoming raids. This, of course, killed off activity so that now, even with PoBs gone, no one will kick off corsair activity again.
Also, its exam time (nerd)
Each mod version the devs add more and more systems between corsairs and outcasts and the said factions have less and less activity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6