Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KNF battle ship weakness?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will post pictures later but, has anyone noticed that there is a place to kill KNF battleships while not even removeing a tenth of its hull?

I mean literaly it will have a near full bar of hull and go BOOM! I found this spot. Are there others?

I am aware that many ships have vulnerable areas where they seem to take more damage and lose hull faster resulting in faster kills but these ships explode with near full bars.

Do other ships have this vulerablity?

[Image: screen3-7.jpg]
Vanillas should.
So have you seen any of these? Should we exsploit them? Where did you get the robo shroom?
it has something to do with the component damage on vanilla ships.
It's happens because you deal critical damage to a component that is vital for the ship functionality ... at least that's what it should work like.

It could be used by Bretonia to turn the tide of war with Kusari.
And it IS used by Hackers and young Rogues to blast a Transport in a Dagger or Bloodhound. You just have to know where to shoot.

There might even be set a spoiler warning on this topic.
I heard some guys tried shooting of something outa the bret GB and after they destroyed the component, ship exploded, no matter how much hull it had left.

Also, pretty known thing: Strip the armor down from an Osiris and put a nova into the engine.

And the Ephshroom is home-made.
All explosions do hurt very much on vanilla ships.
This is pretty annoying:dry:
Hit da fin, blast da ship.
of course its an exploit in a negative sense - knowing AND using such weak spots. - unless all ships had some, its a serious imbalance. - like firing at an osiris with the 4.83 flak cannons - no one would have done it to a custom battleship - but only cause the osiris would take ten times the damage people did it.

while exploiting a weak spot might be used as a RP element, it creates an unfair advantage of custom ships over non custom ships. - especially since vanilla capships are not balanced upwards towards custom capships - like vanilla fighters are compared to non vanilla fighters.

so, if you know it, don t use it - its an exploit. ( at least don t use it against other players )
Quote:like firing at an osiris with the 4.83 flak cannons - no one would have done it to a custom battleship

Actually, yes we were, and it worked pretty darn well...20000 damage a volley every two seconds, I believe it was, for very little energy, coupled with ten or twelve primary turrets, and that really, really hurts...
Pages: 1 2