Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why did Yanagi have to go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
#'BringBackYanagi

Why did Yanagi have to go? It was a useful base for Junkers and a good staging point for attacks on their enemies and piracy. Did it really have to get snac'd out the mod?
Yea, it was in Vanilla and part of the lore, bring it back!
Because I named my Kishiro Helium-3 miner "Yanagi".
Few days ago, I was flying in Sigma-13 with my eagle.
I was searching for the jump hole, but all I was found the Jade's wrecks.

I was confused, but headed to New Berlin anyway.

So yeah, since I used that base often in the past, and now that I'm in a Junker faction... I / we need it. Sad
I agree as well, Yanagi was a useful, Vanilla base with much lore.
Such anger
Bring back Yanagi and the Sigma Junkers! Big Grin
I'm more butthurt about the fact that it was replaced with two bases that no one really uses.
Why? It was in the vanilla for the reason to salvage the wrecks left behind from the 80-year war for Gods sake.... So it just went POOF or what? What story is there to back this development up?

Please do not swear - Pavel
(12-01-2013, 09:34 PM)Barb Saircide Wrote: [ -> ]Why? It was in the vanilla for the reason to salvage the wrecks left behind from the 80-year war for Gods sake.... So it just went POOF or what? What story is there to back this sh*t up?

I second this, there was nothing in story leading up to the removal of this base.
(12-01-2013, 09:23 PM)Mare123King Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more butthurt about the fact that it was replaced with two bases that no one really uses.

Which are......
(12-01-2013, 10:14 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2013, 09:23 PM)Mare123King Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more butthurt about the fact that it was replaced with two bases that no one really uses.

Which are......

I rest my case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6