Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sounds like an interesting and exciting risk on behalf of the pirate to me. Or you could demand they drop it in space.

You can also then stipulate is not allowed to demand more than they can carry off, eliminating 'excessive demands'.

What would be cool would be if they could somehow mark the loot as stolen property and increase its sell value at pirate and police bases.
DELETE
would be great if I ever see a pirate...
(12-02-2013, 08:01 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]People do roleplay. You just need to find those. At the right time, at the right place and on the right character...

Yep.
(12-02-2013, 12:39 AM)Thargoid Wrote: [ -> ]Or just ignore the fact he paid you and treat it as a donation, then make a more sizable demand.

And that's why you're shot on sight by my Ageira corp. 8|
DELETE
(12-02-2013, 04:50 AM)Trogdor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like an interesting and exciting risk on behalf of the pirate to me. Or you could demand they drop it in space.

You can also then stipulate is not allowed to demand more than they can carry off, eliminating 'excessive demands'.

What would be cool would be if they could somehow mark the loot as stolen property and increase its sell value at pirate and police bases.

Well, that would pretty much wipe all piracy off the face of Disco.

Don't understand why traders moan so much about it, it's not like it happens every time you haul from A to B, it's quite a rare occurrence.

Loan bomber piracy is now pointless, "drop 45 units of your cargo!". So a 5K is "Give me 1% of your profit!".

Trade in Gallia if you don't like pirates. Actually a refreshing change, cool trade lanes/gates, better music, more interesting stuff to see, but hardly any other players in sight.
Sounds exactly like last nights encounter....
(12-01-2013, 10:52 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ][21:44:09] HACKER: *coughs* How's going?
[21:44:37] You have received 2.000.000 credits from MINER
[21:44:45] HACKER: *mumbles*
[21:44:47] HACKER: Alright.

[Image: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]

Was bored after 2nd time of being pirated in same location by the same player within 30mins so just payed up so i could get on with my mining.
(12-01-2013, 10:57 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]A.K.A. here is your 2 mill now LEAVE ME ALONE.

It worked Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5