Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is getting silly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No one here means any harm to anyone in this thread. We all love this mod and this server.. We all get frustrated when we see others in game abuse this server for thier own reasons.. Let us all be patient and help the admin team in any way we can..
Then my apologies to you, Leo.

Tilion
server is still down:(whats happening!!! *panics* *withdrawl symptoms*
Weylin, It's irritating to everyone, so it's unneccisary to state it. Just relax & find someting else to do 'till it comes back up.

It happens, & we just simply have to deal with it when it does
Hmm... I think I shall Mar.

I'll be back kids, going to do some recon.
I dont nessicarily think The admins are devoid of patience.

having been an admin myself ..professionally.. and as a hobby in neverwinter nights for many years.. when my server goes down its naturall for everyone to go to the forums.

Its like a boredom airbag. I naturally exspect several pages of rp posts to accumulate in my forums. But not nessicarily complaints.

I would advise..as a player if the server goes down because of this or that.. be on guard next time if you witness a (scrap metal, etc) dump screenshot the "disruptive gameplay".

Dont edit just send the whole thing. to the right place. If you didnt see anything.. or were a mere victim of a crash.. try and stay in charicter make a log of interesting events.. Try not to.. get too fustrated. it is a game and not a physical place real thing.. or anything that will inflict harm upon you... that you dont yourself.

Freelancer is vary exsploitable.. alot of people know this and well. we all here know this by now. Its a bad thing we accept. in order to enjoy the good parts of the game.

Also...

Reinterating over and over that the admins are "human" and have lives. I know and you know thats not true.

personally I live in a cave and hang from the celing with the screen right infront of my face it took me 4 whole years to type upside down. the mouse took about 8.

In anycase if it seems like admins are being picked on or badgered.. theyll tell you to knock it off. otherwise its not worth thier attention.. and are mostly ignored in favor of more important or pressing things..

otherwise they would not be admins for long.

Im most certain they dont need an advocate.

Your assitance in enforcing rules by exsample, screenshoting violations and exsploitations yes. But not a press agent.

Exspressing you fustration is perfectly fine though its natural but again its a game. its worth taking a break if your agitated and taking things too hardly.

And it's down again:crazy:
What's getting to me as they are chain crashes, wich leads me to belive someone is causing it.

The server is down for about 10 minutes too, if not longer, just to crash after being in for 5 minutes, I finally get regrouped with my buddies, and the server crashes and we end up all the way back to our starter base.
Why is this in mod discussion? ...

Also, there goes the CR convoy we were gonna *try to* raid:(
Huzzah! I've found him.

After doing some minor IP tracing, I asked a buddy of mine in the Air Force to take a UAV by some place (Strictly for training purposes of course). It was dangerous, as the UAV had to be taken in rather low to get this shot, but it was well worth it. Behold! The source of our aggravation!

[Image: haxerpayjegok5.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3