Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One problem down, one more to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so, people are probably asking for this left and right but, I need to know so I gotta ask. After I whiped my system clean and solved the relentless issue of being auto-kicked no matter what, another problem popped out. I had no back-up of my things and have ended up without my account files:

-Is it by any chance possible that if I give the name of my characters, might someone be able to give me back my account files ? Incase of anything, I can also give names of people related to those characters to testify my ownership of said toons.
(12-04-2013, 02:18 AM)Noraim Wrote: [ -> ]
Alright so, people are probably asking for this left and right but, I need to know so I gotta ask. After I whiped my system clean and solved the relentless issue of being auto-kicked no matter what, another problem popped out. I had no back-up of my things and have ended up without my account files:

-Is it by any chance possible that if I give the name of my characters, might someone be able to give me back my account files ? Incase of anything, I can also give names of people related to those characters to testify my ownership of said toons.

Pm me the names and I'll set move char codes for them when I get to the server.

Fixed