Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unfairness concerning systems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd like to put a mark on the former Unknown systems,presently known as Omicron Kappa and Omicron-90.

Omicron Kappa is accessable only from Omicron Gamma,which is the Corsair home system.(as far as I know)

Omicron-90 is accessable only from Omicron Alpha,which is,of course,the Outcast home system.(same)

Now,the problem is:

In Omicron Kappa there are two inhabited planets.

In Omicron-90 there are none.

In Omicron Kappa there is a Jump Hole leading to Omicron Delta,which contains a Zoner,a Corsair and an Administrator station.

In Omicron-90 there are none.Again.

Why is that so?Do admins love the Corsairs so much?

It would be nice if there was only a base or a planet in Omicron-90 with the same equipment and ships offered in Omicron Kappa's planets,Gammu and Primus.

It's just my point of view.Outcasts have to go all the way through enemy territory to get to Kappa in order to purchase weapons or turrets etc.

Corsairs have a 70k cruise distance run and they are there.

Please do something about it.

*If I am wrong about this,please correct me.*
Hmm, while i can't confirm any of this (never really played as an OC or Sair) if what you say is true it does seem somewhat imbalanced. Maybe link Kappa to Alpha if possible?
and have you ever considered outcasts have a basically sirius wide ZoI while Corsairs are technically restrained to Kusari borders, Sigmas, Omegas and Bretonia?...
We're not complaining. Remember, the planets in Kappa were originally easter eggs and not really contributing. The Corsairs are closer, certainly, but the Outcasts are actually on speaking terms with the Nomads, which I think is more than compensation; besides that, just take a camera ship into both of those systems and tell me which one seems more eerie; it's not Kappa, as far as I'm concerned, the planets spoil the effect of an unknown system.
Doesn't compensate for the fact that Sairs can get kickass weapons in a heartbeat.

By the way,''speaking terms'' are not considered friendship.
Right then, let me make it blunt:

The Keepers participipate in limited Outcast military operations.

Also, it shouldn't be an issue to acquire weapons. If you can't be bothered to fly all the way to Kappa or Arranmore than you picked the wrong game to play...
Everything an Outcast may need is on Arranmore, easy as pie!
Although...It might be good to put something other than a cheesy stripped planet in Omicron-90.

Some hidden JH or something...

And also,what's the deal with Omicron Lost?It's empty,right?(Other than the three suns)
Man, have you even seen your guard system?

Go check it out one time and reflect on the Outcasts having something to be proud of.

Outcast guard system > radiated planet full of monkeys.
' Wrote:Man, have you even seen your guard system?

Go check it out one time and reflect on the Outcasts having something to be proud of.

Outcast guard system > radiated planet full of monkeys.

doesn't they're guard system have a black hole in it as well?
Pages: 1 2 3