Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heidy Ho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To those who know me, dont get too excited, who knows how long I'll stay this time =P

To those who dont know me, I'm just your lovable mercenary. I'll dig out and link (via edit, of course) my old bios should they still exist.

Life has been a total jerk over the last year or 2 or whenever I left, but after a certain person *convinced* me (lets leave it at that) to return, I couldnt refuse.

So lets tear Discovery GC a new one... AGAIN! Big Grin

EDIT: Behold, I shall have links;

This one below is the original "Mandalorian Mercenaries" faction, which I had created eons ago. So if you have ever hired or been fired [at] by them (later became the Mandalorians), you have me to thank ^^
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...638&page=1

This one was a psuedo-news cast I toyed with in the past but never got off. The Sirius Times for the Serious Pilot. bad pun, I know.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3604

And these should be the bios for Miles, Yuri, and Luc. Thats right, I was a furry long ago and if I remember correctly I didnt get much flak for it... Except that time the Westfallen chased down my Kusari Destroyer in Dresden firing flak cannons at me for being, and I quote, "A filthy alien scum"! Fun times ^^
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3610

But that all being said, I'm a easy going guy, I play by the rules, and although my patience has deteriated, I do my best not to irritate people. I am a furry, yes. But I dont rub it in peoples faces, I dont make it a point that I'm a anthropomorphic fox, and I defnitely dont fit in the generic stereotypes. You may see me say *flicks his tail in frustration at the situation* or *Bears his fangs in a toothy grin* but you wont see *humps everyone for no reason* or anything else I wont mention out of politeness.

I also actively RP the fact that I'm pretty much a alien (not nomad though), so I rarely take that character in Rheinland. Why? Cuz I know they'll blast me on sight. And why not? they almost were annihilated because of aliens.

anywho, long story short, I'm back, and wanna have fun.

EDIT 2: Bios are indeed getting a MASSIVE reworking, especially to incorporate my prior time on disco.
You missed the glory that was Inari Shrine.
(12-07-2013, 07:19 AM)CandidFriend Wrote: [ -> ]You missed the glory that was Inari Shrine.

hehe, but I was here first =P

Come to think of it, the Mandalorians had a little of what everyone hated; star wars, mercs (plus battleships Big Grin), furries, arrogance, money, etc, yet they were (At least when I waswith em) one of the more liked factions, and welcomed much more than I had ever hoped and expected. I mean, they had a 6+ year run.

Stands as a monument to prove that even when everyone and evertyhing is going against you, you can still come out. wasnt because of my skill, but just the right time and place