Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Hogosha/FA bases in 4.85?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
could we get some?

Currently, there are only two hogosha bases that i know of - kabukicho in new tokyo, and Kanagawa in Tottori, our guard system.

Likewise, the only Farmer's Alliance bases I know of are the one in kyushu, and the one in their guard system.

What would it take to get even one extra base added for these factions? I think even the GC have multiple bases of their own, and I know the blood dragons have several bases.

So, my suggestion:

Kobe Station
Infocard:
Construction of Kobe Station began in 814 AS as a joint project between the Hogosha and Farmer's Alliance, and was completed two years later. The station serves as a staging point from which the Farmer's Alliance and Hogosha intercept foreign trade entering Kusari from Rheinland and the Borderworlds via the Sigma Systems, and also serves as a base of operations against Golden Chrysanthemum and Blood Dragon forces in the area. The Hogosha also use Kobe Station as a drop-off point for artifact smuggling into Kusari from corsair allies in Sigma 19.

Commodities Selling:
-Artifacts: 720 Credits per unit (Hawaii sells artifacts in sig19 for 645, while tokyo buys for 900 - this can be changed if the artifact trade is made more profitable in kusari with 4.85)
-H-fuel: 300 Credits per unit (approximately)

Commodities Buying:
(not sure on this yet, can be adjusted later once the commodities are re-balanced by xoria)

//EDIT-
Equipment for Sale:
-Farmer's Alliance Weapons (Vulture guns)
-Hogosha Weapons (Drake cannons)
-Kusari Weapons (Disinfector cannons)

Ships for Sale:
-Hogosha "Black Dragon" Very-Heavy Fighter (if it gets added with 4.85... I really hope it does)
-EDIT//

Location Map:
[Image: fnbm00.jpg]

Real-world relation:
[i]Kobe (神戸市, Kōbe-shi?) is the capital city of Hyōgo Prefecture and a prominent port city in Japan with a population of about 1.5 million. The city is located in the Kansai region of Japan and is part of the Keihanshin (京阪神, Keihanshin?) metropolitan area. Kobe is classified as one of Japan's seventeen designated cities.[i]
(Note: Kobe is the home of the Yamaguchi-Gumi clan of the Yakuza, the largest Yakuza group operating in modern times - commonly the hogosha are seen as kusari's yakuza equivalent, so I think it's fitting).
Really good idea! Also, if maybe the CSV and Collector could be added to Kabukicho i think it'd help a lot.
Yes, what Niezck said. It would stop ooRP Hogosha travels to Liberty just to get a CSV or Collector
Hogosha cant use the collector, only the CSV - collector is a junker-specific ship.

Like I said, hopefully with 4.85 the Hogosha Black Dragon VHF will be added and we'll have a fighter to call our own. I'm also working on putting together a hogosha faction for 4.85 - if the ship is added, hopefully enough people are attracted to it to help me get the faction running.
Of course, my mistake. Sorry. I just presumed with it basically being CSV Mk2 ...

Anyway, you can sign me up for the Hogosha faction if you get to fly that damn smexy ship!
Hogosha are getting a base in Kuraine's Okinawa system too. However, I'd like to see more criminal bases period- in all of Rheinland there are three unlawful bases + Kreutzberg, whereas, say, Liberty has 4 + 2 Junker bases. And Rheinland has six systems compared to Liberty's four- what gives?
Actually, GC also have only one base, not counting the one in the guard system.

What's this about Kuraine's Okinawa system? Where's that system going to be located?
Is it going to be a "free for all" or something else?
Ask him for details, but I believe the jumpgate will be in Sigma-19. It will contain a GMG controlled planet used for plutonium mines (also used to relieve Fuchu of some of its prisoners... like the Sugarland but less healthy), a GMG mining station, a Hogosha station, and a GC station. I believe one of the jumpholes will head into the GC guard system or Tohoku, and another into the GMG guard system. I can't remember too well though.

Oh yeah, there will likely be a DSE outpost next to the jumpgate for getting it finished.
There are some things in the works, don't you all worry your pretty little heads off about it.

I won't give out any details on the forums, but if Telbasta and Chopper want to contact me either by forum PM or via Skype (Skype is probably easier), then I will give out some information there.
Pages: 1 2