Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For Admins : To help me and Guide me and Help me get back what i lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Admins,

I Have two important question regarding Shared ships e.g Shared by Factions ,Players to Players etc. First Question is , Generally , When there is a guy, a Faction Member steal the ship from the Shared Accounts of the Offical Faction "will Admins give the ship back to the Real Owner?" .

Second Question. If a Guy shares his ship with some one trusting him that he wont steal it. And After some days he suddenly notices that his ship is gone . So Will Admins give the ship back to the Real Owner?

We've had this discussion many many times in the past. It always comes down to one thing. It is very hard to tell who the "real" owner of a ship actually is when more than one have used it. It can even take hours of work on the part of an admin to pour through the logs and find all this out. Most of us just don't have the time to do that. This is why we have been saying for a long time that if you decide to share a ship, you do so at your own risk.
Well I didnt Knew that as i saw in past . And what If The guy knows Who have the ship and the guy is not giving back . And for the Real Owner , The only guy who will ask the Admins to help him get back what he lost And Sure you can check the Logs too. And i say if i have access to the accounts of the same guy whole stole my ship and if i take out his all characters for just 1 ship . You wont do any thing?

I want it to be Done Peacefully. I Really Dont want to take his Ships But if i dont get my ship back and Admins cant do anything about then....
Ship I Lost is a Zoner Nephilim with a Jump Drive MK IV on it .
Name: Ancient.Airbenders

Will be Grateful if you can give it back to me.
(12-07-2013, 05:23 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]And for the Real Owner , The only guy who will ask the Admins to help him get back what he lost

Is that so? What if I were a nefarious person and posted that I lost a Zoner Nephilim named Ancient.Airbenders?

Just saying.
(12-09-2013, 03:07 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2013, 05:23 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]And for the Real Owner , The only guy who will ask the Admins to help him get back what he lost

Is that so? What if I were a nefarious person and posted that I lost a Zoner Nephilim named Ancient.Airbenders?

Just saying.

I agree. There must be work put down by the admins to determine who's ship this is. They cannot just assume that it's yours because you ask for it. It might be hard and take time to come to a solution.
Thats why we do not act when its about a shared ship, see Hawks post. If you share it, its your own risk if you dont get it back, we wont invest any time to figure out who is the real owner because usually everyone involved will claim that its his/hers/whatevers.