Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looks like I got the job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
muhahahahahahahaha thanks to all my fans for your moral support (sun).

Now I need help picking a new suit:

[Image: suits4.jpg]

My choices are Armani or Hugo Boss but I cant decide between the two, also I was thinking navy pin stripe might look good for my first day.
Black, tight as possible with purple inlay and lining, or gold, cream, white or line green or do a google and go in with denims.
[Image: hB5F52C4D]

Yay!
Is it ok to doubt that the job you hired into needs that kind of a dress up Wink Actually i would even doubt the average CEO "needs" to go with cuffs, a hankie (!?!?!?!) and such offensive pinstripes Big Grin

Why not grab a tuxedo, a fine hat and a monocle while at it?

On a unrelated not: congrats on getting hired, don't screw up(maybe by funny dresses Tongue)
here is your actual dressing

[Image: uniforms.gif]
No job requires such dressing. I doubt even directors heavily suit up every day, in your average organization. One thing is true though, by dressing up and having a way too expensive look, opposite to your position in the said organization, you'll meet issues.
(12-12-2013, 01:21 PM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]My choices are Armani or Hugo Boss but I cant decide between the two, also I was thinking navy pin stripe might look good for my first day.

I suggest this

Seriously now... my suggestion is to dress up as exquisite and overtly finespun as possible and make everyone else look like a pleb
Enjoy your minimum wage and no benefits.
(12-13-2013, 01:53 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy your minimum wage and no benefits.

What if your wrong Tongue
(12-12-2013, 08:55 PM)Rodnas Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ok to doubt that the job you hired into needs that kind of a dress up Wink Actually i would even doubt the average CEO "needs" to go with cuffs, a hankie (!?!?!?!) and such offensive pinstripes Big Grin

Why not grab a tuxedo, a fine hat and a monocle while at it?

On a unrelated not: congrats on getting hired, don't screw up(maybe by funny dresses Tongue)

Thanks I won't.
Pages: 1 2