Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Marauders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

To whom it may concern,

Good day to whoever receives this message. I am contacting your group in order to conduct discussion about possible business deal that would benefit both sides.

I'd like to talk to a person who is in position to speak for whole group. If such person wishes to conduct this face-to-face, give me a message of time and location and I will see to it that such meeting would take place.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: m9FjpQu.png]

Greetings, Mr.Scorpius.

I am the Grand Marauder, you may simply address me as the G.M. if you wish.
You have grabbed my interest with the idea of a possible potential business deal, I am listening. I would rather that you inform me the details of this via the Neural Net, but if it is of the utmost importance that we must meet at a disclosed location, then so be it. I await your reply.

-G.M.

:::[Ending Transmission]:::
...uploading.data...

Mx. G.M.

As you may know, Lane Hackers always comes by with some "lost" cargo in various places ranging from Alberta platinum fields to other interesting areas. And as you may know, we are always interested in either expanding our wallets or receiving Cardamine shipments.

However for such lost cargo, we rarely have opportunity to deliver it for the full reward and we usually like to stay in Liberty to conduct our operations in hopes that our benefactors delivers Cardamine from time to time.

So in order to benefit both sides, I would be proposing an exchange of our cargo for part of your reward from bringing it to destination or in exchange for Cardamine shipments.

This could be only the start of long-term cooperation between our groups and lead to many more lucrative and profitable endeavours.

Greetings, Mr.Scorpius.

Your offer is most intriguing, Mr.Scorpius. The promise of profiteering from cargo that we could take advantage of for both parties is a sound prospect.
So if we understand you correctly, we simply deliver you Cardamine in exchange of goodies that you could give us. I can't wait.
And future endeavors, that sounds most interesting as there are one or two subjects that have my curiosity...

-G.M.

...uploading.data...

Mx. G.M.

Indeed so. In case you have no Cardamine on your ships, we can strike a deal to receive one fourth of the profit you will be making by fencing certain goods.

For example, at this particular moment, we have 2.528 units of Platinum Ore in Alberta system. If any of your ships is nearby, give me a call and I will arrange cargo transfer.

As for future cooperation, I will gladly hear it out as soon as you wish to discuss these matters.

Greetings, Mr.Scorpius.

Roger, a transport is on it's way to Alberta as we speak to begin our deal.

-G.M.

Greetings, Mr.Scorpius.

I have reports that the transport finally found it's way to you, and picked up the aforementioned goods. Next time it will brings down a wealthy amount of Cardamine to you.
Now then, let's talk about business. So, when will you have some more goods for us to sell to you? We'd be happy to carry out the deliver at the utmost speed.

Also, I have another matter that I wish to speak of. It regards project SPYGLASS.
Earlier, we made another transmission to your high command regarding this. Ms. Hunter gladly told us some details, however we still crave more. In exchange for more deliveries from us, we would like to be given some more information, is that possible?
I would like to hear your response.

-G.M.

...uploading.data...

Mx. G.M.

Firstly, while Lane Hackers are not closed to sharing some of the information or technology with closest allies and friends, you must understand that we will protect the very essence or critical data that puts us on top in that particular field. We will never allow anyone to reproduce our technology, thus we will not reveal any blueprints to any party.

Now that you know what we will not share, I'd like to know what you wish us to share?
...uploading.data...

Mx. G.M.

I believe a batch of Nobium Ore founds its way on one of your ships.

I hope more of this will take place once I get used to the brute power of my Waran.
...uploading.data...

To whom it may concern,

There is a batch of Silver Ore tucked inside our Repossessor. Pick up can be aranged in Magellan. Contact me if your organisation wishes to obtain it.
Pages: 1 2