Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Baby-Eater Docking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't even ask about the topic title.

Anyway, Hey I'm Zaleos, and I go by like 50 aliases online. A friend reccommended me to try out Freelancer a few months back, and I bought it. He also reccommended I try online out, and so I got Mod Manager/Global server bypass and voila, I dumped singleplayer and hit the online. [ Really ought to go back and finish it though. ]

I've been playing Discovery for about a week now, and am seriously enjoying myself, or rather I will. I will when I get my trader all set up and am able to fund my other desires - Being in the Liberty Navy for instance.

I've been roleplaying for 3 years now, and gaming for about 5. You know when you've been gaming since you were 9 that the internet owns you. [ Yes, for those who aren't mathematically inclined, I'm 14. ] I've been told it's not often that a 14 year old comes out of the internet not talking 1337-speek, and being a general tard, and for that I'm thankful :yahoo:.

Anyway, I hope I make quite a few friends, eat a few babies and shoot a few ships.

Launching out,
Zaleos.

Welcome to Discovery :D
Heh. It's also not often that a 16 year old has a shot at a degree by age 19:yahoo:Anyways. Welcome!

O.o, just one more post to 1600...
Oh my gowd! This man shows promise! Here read this you are not alone.

Baby eater recriuting
::facepalm::
' Wrote:::facepalm::

:cool:
' Wrote:Oh my gowd! This man shows promise! Here read this you are not alone.

Baby eater recriuting

DOH! :shok:
Be sure to visit sunny Bretonia. It's way cooler.
Welcome to Discovery! I'm sure we have plenty of babies here, for your devouring pleasure.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting.

Verg
You don't speak 1337 young grasshopper, this is a good sign.
Pages: 1 2