Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: [53.RJ]Sitzen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[53.RJ]Sitzen. has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Disconnecting from the server in any situation involving player interaction is not allowed. If you lose server connection, you should get back in game as soon as possible to continue the interaction. If that is not possible, post a note here.

Consequences:

You don't see many pirates F1ing to escape their trader 'victims', but that was the case here. Even if you did try to hide it, there was still a disconnection message. You did not post in the Disconnected thread, but you were able to immediately hop onto another ship to pirate someone else.

A fine has been taken from one of your richer ships. Do this again and it'll be much heftier.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
The leadership of the 53rd Rote Jaeger request the evidence pertaining to this incident. Also, a message from the person who was sanctioned

[5:49:38 PM] Schmeisser: i didnt' F1 i just got disconected
[5:49:42 PM] Schmeisser: while i pirated the guy
[5:49:49 PM] Schmeisser: and i didn't even pirated him
[5:49:56 PM] Schmeisser: he left afther i disconected
[5:50:06 PM] Schmeisser: when i get back i send pm i disconected he enver replied
[5:50:11 PM] Schmeisser: so i forgot about it
(12-16-2013, 07:01 PM)Rote Jäger Wrote: [ -> ][5:50:06 PM] Schmeisser: when i get back i send pm i disconected he enver replied
The logs show no such PM, but as I said above they do have his other ship talking in Omega-7 only a few minutes later.

Evidence sent by PM.