Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sabre Loadout issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've got a Sabre purchased at a Zoner base in Freeport 10.
I've got a Zoner ID.
I've just flown to Leiden Base (Lane Hackers) to purchase weapons...

I've bought the following:

Hellflurry Mk V (Class 8)
Cannonball Missile (Class 10)
Hellflurry Turret Mk V (Class 2)
Train Cruise Distruper
Nuclear Mine
Fortress CM Dropper

But when I undock, I get the 10% message come up.

Would anyone be so kind to point me in the direction of why this is happening please?

Also, happy to take suggestions on the setup... if anything is wrong or not recommended then more than happy to change.

Thank you for reading.
You cannot combine IDs, weapons and ships that belong to different factions without a nerf

Lane Hackers do not share tech with zoners. Therefore you can either use civ guns, zoner guns or some other faction guns that share tech.
Does does this mean I'll need to purchase the LH ID for everything to be ok?
Fixed this issue by purchasing a Lane Hacker ID. Weapons now running at 100%.

I've noticed that the Hellflurry's seem to drain the hell out of my powercode after about 5-8 shots... Is this right?
Sabre got a core nerf. Yes. In combination with having a forward firing turret that causes heavy drain.
OK thanks mate. Guess I need to go back to practising my jousting skills! Those damn Codenames wiped me out pretty quickly! I'm wasting so much money buying nano's, shield's, mines & torps!!

Cheers Jack!
i got some code weapons if you want some
I need something that will cause less powerdrain than the Hellflurry's but have the same effect... I'll have to do some mining first mate, only got $5mill in the bank at the moment

Will codenames fit onto my Sabre? I thought they were Class 10...

Sabre spec from Wiki:
2 Heavy Fighter Gun (class 8)
3 Elite Fighter Gun (class 9)
1 Missile Pod (class 10)
1 Heavy Fighter Turrets
1 Fighter Torpedoes OR Cruise Disruptors
1 Mine Droppers
1 Countermeasures OR Light Cloaking Device
1 Elite Shield (class 10)

Also, whats this Elite Shield? I'm pretty sure I've got it as I paid a lot for my shield but it seems to get shot out pretty quickly!
Codes are now Class 9.

I'd recommend Claymores, Excaliburs or Ragnaroks. All down to personal choice though.

I would however recommend that if you're going to fly on an LH ID, as you can't equip and further weapons for a shotgun loadout, get some debilitators. They'll help you drop shields faster. Just be careful with your powercore, the Sabre has a 10.4k core now which is almost unusable.

I'd recommend getting a Falchion, harder to hit, better core and same weapon loadout specs minus the turret, which you don't really need.

Elite shields are just the name for Class 10 shields. They do tend to drop fairly quick if someone has their aim on you. Don't worry about it, we all suffer the same.

In summary:

Imp.Deb (Mk I if you're going with Hellflurries, Mk II if you're going with Codenames)
Imp.Deb ( " )
Hellflurry/Code
Hellflurry/Code
Hellflurry/Code
Hellflurry/Code/Missile
Hellflurry/Deb Turret (sabre only)
Mosquito CD
Nuclear Mine
Fortress CM Dropper

Note: Don't mix up projectile speeds where possible, it'll throw your aim off. So stick to all hellflurry's or all codes.

Oh. Don't joust. That's probably why you're being dropped so fast. I fly a Lane Hacker (not part of any faction) so you may contact me if you need any help. Good luck!