Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /pimpship on New Haven, please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it.
It'd make you not have to look for a base (on which you can and are allowed to dock on) anymore...
Edit: Whoops, never mind.
Ok.

I suspect a lot of people will start complainin about seeing the /pimpship message every time they dock/die though. Since Haven doesn't have an actual equipment dealer room defined, we can't link the /pimpship there, so I guess if it starts annoying people we can just disable it for now, define an actual room for the equipment dealer in update 6 and reenable it then.
Thank you. 8)

Finally no more flying to some shipyard 100 k away (on cruise) just to change some lights around.
I hope this doesn't cause characters to get stuck or anything though.

Can't you set the /pimpship for the bar? I know it's weird, but that's a seperate room.
Otherwise, yes, a new room would be good for Update 6 to reduce the "you can have /pimpship here" spam - though people get the technerf message on every undock as well. And Conn is not really a non-spammy system...
Yea... Thought about putting it in the bar, but meant no one would even notice it, since the only situation I can think of that anyone would go to the bar in conn would be misclicking. Setting it to the equipment dealer wouldn't take any work server-side, but needs the equipment dealer on Haven defined as an actual room so the plugin recognizes it. Right now it's just treated as part of the deck.

P.S: Don't worry about getting stuck there after the /pimpship. Tried it a few times to make sure it doesn't effect that before actually implementing it.