Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any neutral ID that allow 4500 cargo space?
Zonerzonerzoner
Don't think you can dock in house space though (but then again, maybe it's only 5k Zoners that can't)
Zoner ID cannot dock ships bigger than 3600 cargo in house space.

except on zoner, GMG and IMG bases i think.
(12-20-2013, 06:27 AM)Valrin Wrote: [ -> ]Zonerzonerzoner
Don't think you can dock in house space though (but then again, maybe it's only 5k Zoners that can't)

Yes but with limitation.. Standard Zoner ID says "Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo within any House, except on GMG, IMG or Zoner bases."

You can use Freelancer ID but "Cannot use any transports with more than 3,600 cargo, except for the Pirate Train."
Sign up to OSI. As far as I'm aware their ID allows you to dock Zoner Whales in house space
Yep, get a Zoner Whale, and then you can reconfigure FL Companion to calculate the most profitable routes, and set it to exclude certain bases (I think you can do this, never bothered to try).

Not sure if profit/sec will still compare to trading with an ID with a greater ZOI, but it could be, it could be! Depending on you route calculations 'n' crap.

P.S. Don't think coz you're a neutral flying some Whale Blubber that pirates will leave you alone, they won't, they'll just see you as another trader, unless you're part of an official faction, in which case they may think twice coz they may end up with a Zoner FR5, thus unable to dock at Zoner bases, which is useful as a pirate, very useful, very very useful, very very very useful, very very very very useful, very very very very very useful, very very very very very very very very very very very very useful 'n' that.
(12-20-2013, 12:38 PM)Snoopyman Wrote: [ -> ]Sign up to OSI. As far as I'm aware their ID allows you to dock Zoner Whales in house space

Good idea for the OSI - Him looking out that

Thanks
Unfortunately, OSI is banned in Rheinland. so it's not all houses.