Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: [HA]-SirAlukart & Hellio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[HA]-SirAlukart and Hellio has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Disconnecting from the server in any situation involving player interaction is not allowed. If you lose server connection, you should get back in game as soon as possible to continue the interaction. If that is not possible, post a note here.
2.1 System and local chats are to be kept in roleplay and in English at all times. Any OOC (Out of character) chat should be marked with " // " and only used when absolutely necessary. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.
3.1 Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Consequences:

Seems you ran into some trouble with a pirate, and one of you decided to F1 his way out while the other one silently engaged him. Both of those are against the rules here, but what we found even more troubling was that neither of you have shown any signs of understanding or speaking English, and since this is an English speaking roleplay server, I'm afraid this can be considered an even bigger problem than the above violations.

Please post here in understandable English, acknowledging you've read, understood and are willing to follow the rules here, and your ships will be released.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I'm a friend of Sir_Alukart. He told me, he's waiting since 4-5 Days, that his forum-account will be accepted. So he's not able to write as long as he doesn't gets the acception-mail.

But I can tell you, he won't accept this sanction, because nowhere are any screenshots, that proof, what he has done. Moreover he's a fair player and won't disconnect, when he get's taxed by pirates or in an interaction.
But he will also tell you, if you admins send him finally the acception-mail so he's able to write in the forums.
Validation should be done, so he can post here to tell us about all that himself.
Values ​​admins
on the allegations that have been made to me , I express myself very happy and very detailed.

On point 1:

As regards the allegation that I should have pressed F1 I can only say that this action is absolutely not true!

I have often the problem that my Freelancer crashes on my laptop or produces a black screen .
As a result, enters a game - and a connection is lost , and thus no accidental disconnection of an ongoing interaction.
Then you can make any screenshots of the chat log , as it then yes is lost.

I log in with F1 only from when I docked at a base or when I 'm all alone in the universe , and that too only if there is no interaction with other players.

Regarding point 2:

As regards the allegation that I should not have responded in English, I can only say that I always attempts in English to answer and should not my English skills be enough , I try only once to bring my ship to safety , speak to a base to dock . Then formulate and I answer with the help of Google Translate in English.

If it fails to be the case that I have replied to German in the chat , then this happened accidentally and was no deliberate intention. I only write in private - or group chat with my colleagues from our communities , in German language to whether this is actually probably is not necessary since we 3 Server vebal replace us on our clan Teamspeak information .

To point 3:

At this point is to say that I erwiedere if my shield my ship was shot down by the attacker under 50 % only the fire .

Without prior notice , that I 'm going to help another user , or I destroy my attacker wants to defend myself , I never open fire .

What can any one do have a van and Miner or against a fighter , bomber , etc. Great!
Quite frankly, there are some players on the server, without etwaswas to announce in the chat open fire on other players.

There have been in the game also situations where you could not see if or what the assailant users the meintem as these send any reason of the attack in the chat but only stop or maintenance what so loud the server rules are not sufficient , and then then direct the open fire were to be destroyed is .

Even if you were lucky and was able to escape to the next base , most major users will still meißt offensive and arrogant , which falls under Flamming already .

- I am and remain a player who will never pay a TAX !
- I am getting rather shoot than to pay the tax !
- I have and will use in the future never F1.

From that time forth I feel unfairly treated and expect full investigation of this incident .

Note:

Unfortunately, I can now only respond because my account has been only now activated.
It would be nice if the activation of the account of the forum would not take 3 days or more to complete , or at least you have the possibility of transferring the Admin , a private mail (PM ) , to let the forum come in, that this situation also meet and fast, can be regulated by both sides.

It would be important for me to know for decision making my sanction, if your screenshots , owns of the allegations that were made ​​against me and when this was made and whether those that elusive incriminating material was used to make decisions myself .
If this is the case and the screenshots was used for my alleged misconduct , the sanction of my decision , I would then also like to necessarily want to see .

Otherwise I have your decision , ask about my sanction in question , as in a clan team-mate of mine that to research , - was hasty and ill-considered , by your side, traded?

In any case, I ask you for a detailed and comprehensive re-examination of this situation, as I have been in my opinion, wrongly sanctioned am .

If after this re-examination found my innocence and I was consequently punished unjustly , I will still like to request a full Wiederhergestellung my chars and adequate compensation of you , because of the failure affected my chars and the wrong decision from your side.

Sincerely yours
Raptor1982 alias SirAlukart alias Hellio
(12-21-2013, 03:00 PM)Raptor1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Raptor1982 alias SirAlukart alias Hellio

PM with evidence sent.
Also while we are at it, how can 2 of the ships in that violation belong to you and have been logged in at the same time?
We already had realized that when checking the files and logs, but didnt pursue it further. But now that you bring it up yourself:
Quote:Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.

Please explain this as well.
Where does it say in your rules that you can only log in with Einder ID nürgens where therefore the accusation of cheating is again not given!

I play with a laptop and a stand Pc with different ID's!

Just as I have written in German or have angegrifen the others!
has to attack chews regulate your missing that I lowered his silde below 50%.

Question how is this a Miner go the shields of a cruiser under 50% to shoot why it was and is not been angrif!

And with the F1 I have written above in the forum as this incident was!

The has reported me but also has the shot to pieces and the software plugged in then!
So... Alukart showed me the screenshots.
And I must say: Did ANYONE of the admins here really have taken a look on them???
I don't think so.
I will now work through every single screenshot and the 'rule break' that should been prooven by it and I will show, that NOT EVEN ONE of this shots proofs that Alukart/Hellio did anything wrong and that Loose.Cannon only seems to try to denigrate Alukart/Hellio here.

Quote:1.2 Disconnecting from the server in any situation involving player interaction is not allowed. If you lose server connection, you should get back in game as soon as possible to continue the interaction. If that is not possible, post a note here.
Looking on screenshot 1 http://i.imgur.com/NQvYdQ2.jpg : I see Alukart loggs out.
Yes, and? I DON'T SEE ANY INTERACTION with Loose.Cannon before that notice. Not even from Loose.Cannon himself. AND if we look on screen 4 http://i.imgur.com/VzMwqR8.png there was no interaction. And I don't see any rule that prohibits logging out only because I see an enemy.
And a rule like this is nonsense, because then it would be impossible to log out, even if you are friend or neutral to Guards from your faction, (as example), but as we know guards are red to all who are not military.
So I don't see any rule break here.

Quote:2.1 System and local chats are to be kept in roleplay and in English at all times. Any OOC (Out of character) chat should be marked with " // " and only used when absolutely necessary. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.
This is complete nonsense, because NOWHERE Alukart or Hellio or anyone else of Alukarts chars has used the chat! (best proof screen 4: http://i.imgur.com/VzMwqR8.png )

Quote:3.1 Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.
This is also nonsense.
First: Hellio or Alukart have nowhere written anything. - This may be called acting against the rules, if you attack now, BUT as you written here as well:
Quote:An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%.

On screen 2 http://i.imgur.com/815Lp6x.png and screen 3 http://i.imgur.com/VoRMWSV.png I see how Hellio fires. Not more. Loose.Cannons shield are FULL. He also has full nanobots and shieldbattaries. And in regard to
Quote:An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%.
there was NO ATTACK! So fireing was not forbidden. Hellio did nothing wrong.

At last I come to screen 4. http://i.imgur.com/VzMwqR8.png
This screenshot I like most, because it shows that NOT Alukat/Hellio broke the rules, BUT Loose.Cannon BROKE the rules here!
We see:
[HA]-Sir_Alukart was killed by Loose.Cannon (Gun). And if we look back to point 1. of my discourse we see there was no interaction before Alukart logged out! So Loose.Cannon WAS NOT ALLOWED to destroy that ship at all, because not even he himself did write anything before. So, I ask what the hell Loose.Cannon tries to proof here, if it is not his own rule break?

If someone here needs to be sanctionated then it has to be Loose.Cannon and not Alukart/Hellio.
AND: Release both characters Alukart and Hellio from Bastille and give them back their Gold Ore.

So, I hope you will think about this.

Greetings
Drachenfalke

PS:
Nowhere is a rule that prohibits playing with 2 PCs.
And a rule like that would be complete nonsense, because there are also complete families playing over different PCs. Example my family: My dad, my sis and me. We all play freelancer over three different PCs. | Not here on Discovery so far, but on other servers. What if we would plan to play here with 3 people at the same time?
I don't think that it would make sense to tell those players: "Because of a stupid rule, only one of you is allowed to play at the same time and you won't be able to play together."
Okay so lets go this step by step.

(12-22-2013, 10:42 AM)Raptor1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Where does it say in your rules that you can only log in with Einder ID nürgens where therefore the accusation of cheating is again not given!

I play with a laptop and a stand Pc with different ID's!
This is commonly refered to as multiboxing, which means that one person is flying 2 of his ships at the same time. Which is exactly what you did.
This overall sums up to:
Quote:Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
You are not allowed to do this as it gives you an unfair advantage over others, which means cheating.

(12-22-2013, 10:42 AM)Raptor1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Just as I have written in German or have angegrifen the others!
has to attack chews regulate your missing that I lowered his silde below 50%.

Question how is this a Miner go the shields of a cruiser under 50% to shoot why it was and is not been angrif!
You have simply opened fire on another player without a single word, that is not okay, you have not been punished for this as you may have realized, otherwise your guns and money would be gone.
Considering that this made us doubt that you even speak any english at all (all of your chats have been in german) you have been sent to Bastille.
I'd also be in favor of you stopping to use the google translator for this, its not really helpful and gives me headaches.

(12-22-2013, 10:42 AM)Raptor1982 Wrote: [ -> ]And with the F1 I have written above in the forum as this incident was!

The has reported me but also has the shot to pieces and the software plugged in then!
If your laptop crashes you could have told that to the other player, you didnt, so you are here now. The overall problem is that it appears as if you have been F1ing out to avoid the encounter with the other player, would you have informed him about your PC related issues you likely wouldnt even be here now.
I also dont really get what that second sentence means, so again I'd advise you to not use the google translator for whole sentences, its not helpful.

[HA]-Drachenfalke, in which way are you involved into this? You should be careful when you post here and do not belong to the group of people mentioned here, this usually is expensive.
Quote:[HA]-Drachenfalke, in which way are you involved into this? You should be careful when you post here and do not belong to the group of people mentioned here, this usually is expensive.

I belong to this, because I want to help my friend.
Maybe you noticed, Alukart has a very bad English. So i try to say, what we/me have to say to this.

I take the folowing thing back. Just let it stand here, because it is aquired for the following post.
"And as I showed Sir_Alukart is complete innocent.
If you ignore what I have written here, I really must say your competence to work on such cases is to low. Maybe you should work on other things then, but not on rule breaks, because you didn't even take a look at the screen shots people post to proof what someone has done."
In addition to this:
An admin should have an ear for everyone who's able to solve a bad situation like this.
Maybe... No truly it wasn't nice from me to say youre incompetend. I take that back.

But I really must say you should look at all posts and act then, even if that means you have to correct yourself.
Because the facts say, that that, what I have written is true. You just ignore it. That is not what an admin should do. And I know that, because I lead a RP-forum and have learned, that you have to hear to everyone in such cases before you act.
Pages: 1 2