Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Genevieve la Mare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Dear Genevieve la Mare

I have received your transmission and I am sure that I can get 20 million Gallic Crons for you if you can complete this job for me:
Classified Mission Wrote:Mission #5192-582
Mission status: Available

During my trips in Bretonia I have noticed Bretonian Very Heavy Fighters abilities, most importantly its engines. We believe that their engine technology is most advanced in Sirius sector, that's reason why I have to get one of them into my hands so I can improve our engine technology.

Phase 1: Infiltrate to Battleship Suffolk, its one Bretonian Armed Force battleships and stationed near Planet New London, we believe that they have multiple fighter squadrons stationed there. Remember to take guncam picture when you are outside of it.
Phase 2: When you are in battleship you need operate quickly but don't attract too much attention. You need steal one of Templar class Very Heavy Fighter, to get it working upload virus what I have linked into this transmission to its database. When you launch hopefully Armed Forces are not after you already, take guncam picture of your Templar outside Suffolk.
Phase 3: Head to Leiden base, its our station in Galileo system, (Coordinates: B2/3). There our professional engineers can remove engine from ship for more research, and remember to take guncam picture when you are outside of the base.

Signed Trigger
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: Aja36o6.jpg]

Alright, I'm up for your job, although it'll take me a little bit to procure an unmarked ship,
capable of getting docking clearance. My current ship has a bit of an... "enemy of the state"
label. I have a junker that owes me a favor, so don't worry. Expect the ship within a day
or two. I'll expect the payment to be sent to my offshore account, at Dr.Kaiser, an alias
of mine.
[Image: EGD1dfR.jpg]

Job's done, Monsieur Trigger, here's the report (I'll be expecting payment soon.)

Quote:Phase 1: To get on the Battleship I needed a little more than a neutral ship. I remembered a couple months back that my father and a scrapping crew came a cross a destroyed fighter wing of Bretonian Armed Forces. Inside one, we managed to salvage a good uniform and peeled the transponder off the ships computers. I didn't realize they would come in handy until now.

Attachment:
Quote:"spoofed" IFF
Outside the HMS-Suffolk

Phase 2: It's amazing where a good uniform and some fake papers can take you, the quartermaster didn't bat in eye when I requested the ship. That little success was not enough to keep me there long, I bugged out as fast as possible, and headed down the lanes to Manchester. Unfortunately, as I was passing Birmingham, defenses were alerted of the crime, and the stationed turned hostile. I changed my route and went through the Jump holes instead.

Attachment:
Quote:No Hitches Picking It Up
They Hadn't Noticed Yet
Discovered

Phase 3: I made it the rest of the way to Leiden without a hitch, and turned it over to your engineers.

Attachment:
Quote:At Leiden, Job Completed
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Dear Genevieve la Mare

Good work, your crons are already wired to your account.

Signed Trigger

...Datapacket.[1].recognized...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: AaFF5Aw.jpg]

Much obliged for the credits. If you folks need some intel on Gallia, I always enjoy more work

Until then, Au Revoire.