Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bring back weapon drops.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes or no
Can you be more specific when you say weapons drops?
He mean common weapons from killed low level NPCs (not codies). That things that for most people are annoying because they have to sell tens of low priced guns after doing missions.

He is for some unknown reason mad about this, he already made two threads about that (this is third), mods merged them here - http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=109100

And to be honest I still donĀ“t understand why this could be important for anybody because there is so much better ways how to make money. Well, unless this is true...

(12-21-2013, 08:15 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. Okay. Rumor was going around that you could mod the INI files for weapon value.

8|

And the anti cheat didn't pick it up. Small wonder people are angry that they don't drop anymore and they cannot make ''lots of money''.
I couldn't really care. I don't see why you'd want smelly NPC guns.
Just try to trade with guns for the great love.
Buy some civ guns at Coronado than sell them in Iota.
The result/profit will be the same, when you harvesting npcs for guns.
No one really cares about this except you, Kevin, and you really don't need to make more than one thread about it.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=109100

Ideally this feels like spam by now.
No, nubs don't need other faction weapons just cuz
You make more money by mining as well.

If you don't like this, then go to another server or get a more powerful ship
I Think what he is getting at is when you kill an NPC part of lets say a mission's profits is the loot (cargo/Guns) And For some reason currently ( that Maybe a dev can give more insight on) tractor beams wont tractor Weapons from NPC it seems,

On another note either they decreased the drop rate for Pilots or its the tractors messing up with them too.
Don't quote me on that cheating thing, it was just a rumor going around. Though it is the only explanation why our friend here and a few others are actually going in panic about lowlevel NPCs not dropping guns.
(12-22-2013, 01:16 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Don't quote me on that cheating thing, it was just a rumor going around. Though it is the only explanation why our friend here and a few others are actually going in panic about lowlevel NPCs not dropping guns.

Not panicing just saying it was a nice bit of extra profit not gonna by a battleship with that but it certainly gave you a Extra CD here and there maybe a bribe or two.
Pages: 1 2