Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomber turret not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive got a CTU-6b waran civilian bomber, which has 2 turrets, but they do not seem to work. They don't shoot at all. Can anyone help me?
Well...try to use them backward.
Turrets on bombers shoot 90% of the time backwards. There are a few bombers that have 1-2 turrets that fire forward. Like the Bergelmir, Moray, Sekhmet, Jaguar, Roc ( if you shoot to the side ), Thor, Fafnir, Nanda Devi, Eclipse. I don't think there are more that shoot forward turrets then the ones I mentioned unless some got buff in 87. Hope that helped....

~Flash
Indeed, they fire backwards, you'll never need to fire them, the only use I can think of for them, is if you're running from someone in a tradelane, you can take out the last lane with your rear guns giving you a few K between you and your follower, similar results can be gained by jumping out of the lane early and taking the lane down with your forward guns however.

They also absorb damage that your hull would have taken from missiles/guns/torpedoes.

If you're running low on cash, don't bother buying them.

Just FYI, Thor can fire 5 guns forward (4 guns, one turret), which is awesome, but has a smaller power core than all the other heavy bombers to compensate, I just mount a hellfire in one of the gun slots...