Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Member Warned then Permbanned: Black Widow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Black Widow has been warned for:

Quote:1.2 Trolling or harassing other members of the community
2.3 Alt accounts are only allowed for roleplay purposes.

Consequences:

There's a difference between being funny and being rude. Creating a novelty alt account parodying another novelty alt account is funny. Using that alt account to troll/make fun of someone -- staff member or otherwise -- in the Kudos thread is both rude and tacky.

Or, in the words of your now-banned novelty alt account, not ok.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
no one cares that your having a bad perm day, booo hooo
How nice of you.

This certainly wasn't the sort of response we were expecting from you when we decided to go for posting this thread, so excuse us while we toss you a 2days tempban and go back to re-discussing this warning to maybe change it into something more suitable for your attitude and behavior.
(12-22-2013, 09:15 PM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]
How nice of you.

This certainly wasn't the sort of response we were expecting from you when we decided to go for posting this thread, so excuse us while we toss you a 2days tempban and go back to re-discussing this warning to maybe change it into something more suitable for your attitude and behavior.

Choose whatever path you will, seek whatever outcome you may seek endeavour and proceed as you may wish. For nothing you can do can affect me for I am outside of your reach.

Alaikum salaam

// I only posted this stuff coz I was bored with nothing to loose why not have a laugh at your expense!
I'll take (& expect) whatever punishment is coming to me without a single ounce of anger for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but just some food for thought:

This dude didn't deserve to be warned. He's consistently acted like a pole smoker for so long & his occasional apologies so obviously empty that, I actually facepalmed when I saw this warning & I literally now have a red mark on my forehead. (I really do!) Anyway, I'm just sayin' but if I were staff, I'd be lobbying to the admins to invisi every single post he's ever made here & wipe him from sight...& simply invisi his alts when he realizes it...& when his primary account gets reactivated 6-12 months later, get creative & make him jump through multiple hoops for each thread he want's to be visible again...assuming he would bother to return at all at that point, having no visible footprint half a year to a full year later.

If you're gonna wrist slap a repeat offender that has never shown any honest desire to be anything other than a dick ever, then slap it with an iron fist & just be done with him.

Now. All that said, I apologize for posting in a sanc thread & won't do it again (but for the record, at least when I take the time to apologize, I actually mean it)

I'll now patiently await the sanction for my own actions
Hey Marburg. Nice to see you. Long time, huh?

The wrist slap comes first, the real decision on what to do with this guy comes soon.

Now get out!!!
Black Widow, after discussing your behavior on the forums, the staff has found insufficient reason to have you remain as a contributing member of this community.

You are hereby banned indefinitely.
Unbanned since a while now, blame Blodo for not posting here.