Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: O'Rhu Cell Feedback - Read the DATABASE, please post in your thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fell free to comment on the newly formed O'Rhu Cell inside Order Secondary Fleet.
Keep it polite and give constructive criticism. All opinions are welcomed as long as they follow the rules and are not straight down attacks of lolwhatery, "pardon my french". With 2nd edit, i will also welcome the most harshest of opinions and ideas.
EDIT: Guess i should have also posted this in here O'RHU CELL DATABASE
2nd EDIT: I have opened the gates of hell and looked inside. For my dismay i have seen countless souls on the prowl *new spirits, we need more new innocents to devour* Staring at the gap of hell, i have been noticed, and the voices started hunting me *You shall be extinguished soul, you are not innocent nor new, your ideas are of the long past forgotten memories, you will not feed us, you will become one of us* So I fled in the known space, but the gates are opened now. Come now you dwellers of pits and take your shots at me.
3rd EDIT: Be sure to reach this thread back and read the responses to every post you may leave.I will try to keep them in RP. Hope you will enjoy my initiative. See you in space and yes, recruitment is live now for all of you interested more into the RP side of the Order JOIN O'RHU NOW!
Would be nice to see a proper write up thread from you guys, otherwise you're quite pleasant to meet in game and are doing fine so far.
Forum-wise, you seem fairly well organized though I have not had any experience with your lads in game so for that matter I really cannot contribute. So far everything seems to be going well though.
I personally have great fun when RPing with you guys, and hopefully you keep it up forums wise and ingame wise
+1

Was fun to RP with you on my Nomad Smile
Thank you all for the thumbs up.
*rubbing his hands together* Still waiting for some criticism - take me easy still, am new to the scene
my titan is coming Wink

Nice one - i assume - but a bit over the top since you are supposed to be undercover.
Even while the Black Sails are not official anymore you got a negative RP aspect.
And with the background of my char you have a hostile one now.
Never interacted with you guys though I thought you were nomads when I first saw your tag.

No proper feedback for now.
Just to say, ever contact i've had with you it's always been "Shoot the wilde with 4 Caps and 3 Snubs!". Not much RP ether, from being on an Indi Nomad, Wild or order agent. From my encounters, it's all about pews
:*Flying through the gap of space, eyes always at the scanners*I think I upset somebody more than I should have. However, at how many want me dead one more will not matter, be it Sail. Unfortunately, however, he might have been useful for our purposes *sighs* It seems with some individuals you can never relate no matter the situation.*clutches the grip of the flight-handle and throttles the engine to cruise speed*...strange individual if i start to think about it. Came out of nowhere, all cranky, ready to quarrel. I start to wonder who is he and what he has in store for me. Might as well be ever more vigilant out here *sensing a clod shiver up his spine when thinking of him*...strange individual indeed.

: *looking on a log coming from a source located in the Houses*...mhmmm...interesting. *clenches his hands together and starts rubbing them* Am not entirely sure how this had happened, but still some good may come out of it... *picks up the half burned out cigarette*...being mistaken is almost as good as being invisible. An opportunity not even thought of until now. Endless possibilities as The Slomon are dreaded and people flee from their paths - this can ease our passing through Hostile space pursuing our goals.*closes the log, leaves the cigarette in the ashtray to burn out and hastes to the next room with a strange gleam in his eyes*

: ...Ahh....damn again in this situation *pulls hard on the flight handle*, i swear to god if i get alive of this.... *lasers firing all over the place, turns back to look at his pursuers, counts them 1, 2 , 3 , 4.* ..coming from nowhere all guns blazing....god knows what they consider us *opens a comm link* I need support here, got 4 on my back and they seem eager to take me down, heading to the planned location. *pulls hard on the flight-stick and goes revers, head almost hit the canopy,barely managing to dodge the firestorm sent after him*...well that was close..got to keep focused...i need to get alive out of this...*a shot scratches the left wing, another one hits it fully, shield barely coping with it* ..ahh, god damn it, i just got that fixed just 2 days ago...*picks up the comm* Yeah, i see you, prepare to send me some 'refreshments'. *goes in a swirl, the wing starts to give in* Well this is what i deserve for wanting the humanity a safer space...jelly-bellies all over me now. *on the comm * Thank you, will suffice for my escape, move out now and provide extraction support....*arriving to the JH, manages to look on the side of cockpit and takes a glimpse at the photo of his old buddy - on the photo, 2 lines in handwriting "Between Nomads and Order there is no time for formalities"*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9