Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy to be here,
I do so hope that I will have a great time in this part of space lol.

To be honest with you I started to play Freelancer from when it came out so long ago and I Played on a Discovery as will a long time ago I do not know if this was a part of it or no but I am so looking forward to it.
Happy to have you here.

Welcome the to the forums young pilot, sirius awaits you. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome! Happy too see new people here!
Nice to see ya and Welcome ! (party)

Enjoy the Game and G'luck !
Thank you all for the warm welcomes I hope to see you all in space soon :>
(12-28-2013, 10:52 PM)LordxDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to be here,
I do so hope that I will have a great time in this part of space lol.

To be honest with you I started to play Freelancer from when it came out so long ago and I Played on a Discovery as will a long time ago I do not know if this was a part of it or no but I am so looking forward to it.

If your a honest player, not evil. You will have allot of fun. The community is awesome
They are serious about fair play, and zero tolerance with cheating. Many cool factions, and single players willing to assist you. I'll see you in space AKA Dreath/Rooster/ Thunder/ and Grasmasher. I'm the one who gives away $$$ to new players in the Penn system just enough to keep you interested.
Welcome to the community, and if you have an interest in trading (which in my opinion, is the best way to make a living), then contact Mr.Trader.Man, and I'll see how I can help ya! Hope to see you soon. ;D

-DragonScythe
Welcome to discoveryGC,

enjoy your stay and have fun!
Welcome to our community, have fun!
Welcome!
Pages: 1 2