Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just a problem..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys,so,i got a Gallic Advanced Train ,i removed the weapons,advanced truster,no armor,and still,i can get just 4990 units of cargo,i can't mount a freighter shield on it,what should i do?
I tried removing the shield,but that's not a solution....
Someone please tell me how to fix this!
I am afraid that is the best you can get unless you go without shield.
Moving to proper subforum

Equipment on larger ships like transports and caps takes some space. When you say you can't mount freighter shield, the only explanation I can think of is that you don't do that in equipment dealer room.

Go to equipment dealer and try unmounting and mounting the shield there, it should work.
(01-02-2014, 01:04 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid that is the best you can get unless you go without shield.

No. All my storks have 5K free space with freighter shields mounted.
(01-02-2014, 01:12 PM)razorviper Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014, 01:04 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid that is the best you can get unless you go without shield.

No. All my storks have 5K free space with freighter shields mounted.

Sadly it is not a Stork he is flying.
(01-02-2014, 01:04 PM)Pavel Wrote: [ -> ] Moving to proper subforum

Equipment on larger ships like transports and caps takes some space. When you say you can't mount freighter shield, the only explanation I can think of is that you don't do that in equipment dealer room.

Go to equipment dealer and try unmounting and mounting the shield there, it should work.

I'm sure that i did it in the equipment dealer room. I checked it 3 times.
Seriously? You're making a fuss over an extra 10 units of cargo space? What's that you're missing out on? 0.2%?

In the time it took to stress out over trying to mount a freighter shield then make a forum post, you could have gone on a trade run, and made all the money you would have lost having 0.2% less space in 30 minutes.
(01-02-2014, 03:15 PM)Thargoid Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? You're making a fuss over an extra 10 units of cargo space? What's that you're missing out on? 0.2%?

In the time it took to stress out over trying to mount a freighter shield then make a forum post, you could have gone on a trade run, and made all the money you would have lost having 0.2% less space in 30 minutes.

I guess the problem is player bases require round number of supplies. For example to deliver 10 000 units of something you have to do 2 runs with a 5k train. In this case he has to do an extra run for 20 units or so.
5000 looks clean, and like above mentions about POB's.
(01-02-2014, 03:21 PM)Corundum Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014, 03:15 PM)Thargoid Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? You're making a fuss over an extra 10 units of cargo space? What's that you're missing out on? 0.2%?

I guess the problem is player bases require round number of supplies. For example to deliver 10 000 units of something you have to do 2 runs with a 5k train. In this case he has to do an extra run for 20 units or so.

Oh, makes sense then in that case.
Pages: 1 2