Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sanctions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please do not sanction "Red_Dragon". He looks extremely OORP at the moment, but there is forum RP being developed for it and he is also changing his ID and weapons once he gets enough reputation and cash.

Thank you.
He's gotten a name change to [ESS][GB-Red.Dragon]

Request still stands.

Thank you.
No comment.
link to this forum RP please?
' Wrote:link to this forum RP please?

Forum RP does not constitute good RP. I have not written very much forum RP, and I find myself being semi-consistently called a good RPer (Why is beyond me, but I like to think I'm competent at it).

If he is RPing on server, and asking people to please keep their screenshot button unarmed due to his case, as well as being as inconspicuous as possible, then I don't see there being a problem.
Indeed Bacon, it has been noted. I've had a long conversation with Nooblet about it.

I await the forum RP with baited breath, for personal, rather than Admin reasons.
no, I just wanted to read it...sorry.
Encountered [ESS][GB-Red.Dragon] the other night. Can't find any reason to complain so far. I observed and listened to the RP for while, even while working on my own. So far honestly, don't see anything your doing wrong yet. Just don't let us down mate.:)
Can I get a hint to the RP so I can prepare for this supposed non-ooRP'ness?;)
' Wrote:link to this forum RP please?

He has yet to post it. I'm having troubles getting onto him actually.

' Wrote:Can I get a hint to the RP so I can prepare for this supposed non-ooRP'ness?;)

Liberty GB. Outcast ID & IFF. Kusari Captain. ESS tagged.