Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unoffical Faction Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a little bit lost here so help me out if I'm wrong. In order for factions to gain offical status, they need five members, that's only one of the requirements though, all the others don't include members...however, only offical factions can post in the recruitment thread? How does that make any sense?

I'm suggesting an Offical Faction Recruitment thread and an Unoffical Faction Recruitment thread, that way unoffical factions can gain enough members to reach the five members needed to gain offical status.

~Leo
Unofficial factions have a right to get some people over Skype/Xfire/Whatever to fulfill the requirement. Otherwise one just can try and post the faction request in the right forum and hope some are interested and help making this faction official (i.e. joining to fulfill the five member requirement).
' Wrote:. Otherwise one just can try and post the faction request in the right forum and hope some are interested and help making this faction official (i.e. joining to fulfill the five member requirement).

That is what I did with the AFA.

RoS done most of our recruiting ingame. At the early stages thats all you can do.