Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Edling Mining Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: PXJDTVC.png?1]

EDLING MINING FACILITY IS NOW OPEN FOR LARGE SCALE ORDERS - PRICE OF ALUMINIUM ORE IS NOW BACK TO REGULAR LEVELS - WATCH THIS SPACE FOR NEW OFFERS

Edling Mining Facility is currently located within the Western Chiemsee Asteroid Field [sector C6]. The easiest way to find the base is to fly north from the Frankfurt Jump Gate in Munich.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES:
  • Edling Mining Facility is always supplied with large quantities of Aluminium Ore. The commodity trader is open for anyone who is permitted to dock on the station!

| SELLING |
    • ALUMINUM ORE - 3500 Credits/Unit (Temporary Promotional Price)

| BUYING |
    • UNCUT DIAMONDS - 3200 Credits/Unit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Special equipment manufacturing activities are currently on hold, due to continuing administrative restructuring. Edling posses all necessary facilities for production of Survey Modules, Cloaking Devices, Docking Modules and Jumpdrives.

The Edling team is working on several new and exciting opportunities for small, medium and large scale entrepreneurs. Watch this space for future deals!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACQUIRING A DOCKING PERMIT

Application process for individuals; Status - OPEN

STEP ONE - A processing fee of 5,000,000 credits is to be sent to: Aybara

STEP TWO
- The applicant must provide visual proof of payment. The applicant must also provide a copy of his identification papers. (//picture of an ID tag and player status page with an above neutral, reputation to Daumann Heavy Construction) The following form form structure can be used:
Docking Permission Request Form - Individual Wrote:Name:
Vehicle Designation(s):
Affiliation:

Application process for organizations; Status - OPEN

STEP ONE - A stakeholder's fee of 90,000,000 Credits is to be transferred to: Aybara

STEP TWO - The following form is to be filled in. Note: affiliation requires a proof in form of the information page on the neural net regarding your faction:
"Docking Permission Request Form - Faction Wrote:Faction Name:
Faction Tag:
Affiliation:
Reason:
Proof of payment:

*[The administrators of Edling Mining Facilty reserve the right to withdraw any docking access and render docking access contracts void.]
======SECONDARY NEURAL NET======

ACTIVE DOCKING PERMITS
  • | Dumann Heavy Construction | Daumann | DHC-
  • | Rheinland Military | Military | [RM]
  • | Rheinland Federal Police| Police | RFP
  • | Buro der Marineintelligenz | Military | BDM
  • | Republican Shipping | Republican | RS|
  • | Junker Congress | Junker | .:J:.
  • | Gas Mining Guild| GMG | GMG|

CURRENT ADMINISTRATORS

Andrew Perin-Aybara Carnegie | Aybara

Immanuel Adams Kant | Immanuel.Kant | DHC-Bagger.288

Benediktus von Hageland | DHC-Einheit

HISTORY OF EDLING MINING FACILITY

Hermann Peter and Peter Kirch from Daumann Heavy Construction founded the Edling Mining Facility in 819 A.S. As the price of raw Aluminium was at its peak while Leeds was not taken from the Bretonians yet, the construction of Edling ensured the protection of miners through its optimal position at the source of the Aluminium, as it was located in the middle of the Chiemsee Asteroid Field. The conditions for miners were better and more secure during this. The Munich disaster in 820 A.S. let the station drift into space. It is located at a distant position within the Munich system currently. Highly armoured movers, designed to withstand the high damage dealt by the antimatter clouds are currently moving the station to a more fortunate position.

By the time new supplies arrived, 90 members of the 800 crewmembers working on the station have starved. The order on the station did not get out of control fortunately. Currently, the station is closed for anything but Military, Police and Daumann forces.

Since Hermann Peter and Peter Kirch retired after the Munich disaster, Andreas Schmidt took over the administration of the station and also lead the effort of moving the base back to the rest of Munich.

FURTHER INFORMATION

Core Level: POB Mk IV
Shield Generator Module Type 1
Storage Modules: 6
Defense Modules: Type II, 1
Factory Modules: All
///PREPARING FOR COMMUNICATION BOOST
///DATA PACKAGE READY
///FLUX CAPACITOR FLUXING
///NEURAL NET ACTIVE
/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

[Image: RepublicanLogoInvert01_zps72256f0c.png]

To: Edling Mining Facility Administration
Subject: docking permission
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag,

I congratulate new administrators of the Edling Mining Facility, wish successful work and business. Requesting docking permission for our vessels.

Faction Name: Republican Shipping
Faction Tag: RS|
Affiliation: Republican Shipping
Reason: Trading

[Image: pic000654_zpse81ffc52.jpg]

With best wishes,
Johnny Smirnoff, President of Republican Shipping

/// TRANSMISSION END ///
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Johny Smirnoff
Subject:Re: docking permission
Encryption:Low
Priority:Medium

[Image: CNpkLyU.png?2]

Dear Mr. Smirnoff,

Allow me to personally welcome Republican Shipping to our humble Mining Facility. As the new owner of Edling, I hope that this is the begging of a long and prosperous business endevour between our enterprises.

Your organisation's ships are now free to dock at Edling Mining Facility.

If you have any technical issues related to Edling, please contact the base administration immediately.

Regards,
Andrew Perin-Aybara Carnegie
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
[Image: ortogtrans.jpg]

Greetings:

One of my associates got my atention to your new facility and the services provided there.

It is, indead, quite impressive, and the business oportunites are quite interesting. Congress would be pleased if you would be so kind as to grant our vessels. identified with .:j:., docking permission.

We hope that this will start good relations between our groups and provide us both with mutual profitable ventures.

Best Regards

Ortog Ashford
Junkers Congress Director for Bretonia.
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Ortog Ashford
SubjectBig Grinocking Permission Junker Congress

Dear Mr. Ashford,

I have to say your message has left me very conflicted. I understand the commercial potential of your organisation. I have no doubt, that a business enterprise with the Junker Congress would be mutually beneficial. However, I will not hide my worries concerning the conduct of Junkers. The group's relationship with unlawfuls, fugitives and pirates is a well known public secret.

After some consideration I have decided to follow up on your proposal, under 2 simple conditions.

FIRST: Edling Mining Facility will not be used as a sanctuary for Junker Congress members fleeing, representatives of the law or bounty hunters.

SECOND: Items purchased from Edling Mining Facility will NOT be sold or transferred in any way to Gallic Corporations or groups considered unlawful by House authorities .

If an individual member of the Junker Congress is found guilty of breaking those rules, your organization will face a substantial monetary fine.

Of course, no action will be taken without prior notification and a chance for a fair discussion.

If you can accept these conditions, the Junker Congress is free to make a standard application like any other organization.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
[Image: ortogtrans.jpg]

Herr Carnegie:

Your first condition is absolutely normal in what concerns requests and requirements of this order. It will be acepted with no further debate.

Your second condition is also easy. We, Junkers Congress, support the Bretonian effort in their war against Gallia. Therefore we have no comercial relations with the iinvader. As for the items traded in your base, we will surely oblige by your conditons.

All that said, I foresee the begining of a mutual, prosperous and, we hope, long trade relationship.

Yours truly

Ortog ashford
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Ortog Ashford
Subject:Re: Docking Permission Junker Congress

Dear Mr. Ashford,

In Rheinland people like everything to be "In Ordnung". If you would please fill in the docking permit form for organisations and pay the necessary fee, so that we could complete this arrangement.

Here is the form again:

"Docking Permission Request Form - Faction Wrote:Faction Name:
Faction Tag:
Affiliation:
Reason:
Proof of payment:

Payment of the 90,000,000 credits, stakeholders fee is to be made to the account of: Aybara

If you have any technical issues related to Edling, please contact the base administration immediately.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
[Image: Tak83oh.png]

Dear Mr. Carnegie,

I am John McAllister, i will take care of this like Mr Ashford is busy somewhere else.

Here are information that you need:
Faction Name: Junker Congress
Faction Tag: .:j:.
Affiliation: Junker
Reason: We want to diversify our activities and earn money ( as always)
Proof of payment:
[Image: jwIB4K5.png]

John McAllister
[Image: rowtWoC.png]
Pages: 1 2 3