Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New/old in Online Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,I have been playing Freelancer for past 5 years and in LAN aswell.So as I read and see there is still some players playing online so me and few friends Decided to join along aswell.

So advice will be greatly appriciated Smile

Cya all online
Welcome to the madhouse.
Welcome online, and.. Good luck. You'll need it. We're a rowdy bunch. Bearable though! usually
welcome. check out the ship dealers thread. I heard someone is giving a good ship away to newbies.........................
Hey Bulldog,

Welcome to Discovery! We're a bit of an odd bunch, but we get on well enough. Check out the server rules, and have fun!

The restarts (viewable by typing /showrestarts) can give you a decent enough ship and means to kick off with a faction, if that's what you want to do. Otherwise, there's a /restart beginner that'll set you up with a transport and a workable map to help you get a feel for things.
welcome and have fun Smile
well pro advice trust nobody . and welcome
Thx for the warm welcome and advice.Got in few hours of play yesterday and just love it,im not going anywhere now im hooked Big Grin
/restart beginner? I wish I'd heard about that when I was a newbie...
(01-08-2014, 07:42 AM)DragonScythe Wrote: [ -> ]/restart beginner? I wish I'd heard about that when I was a newbie...
Introduced a couple of months ago.
Pages: 1 2