Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Assigment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Hello everyone, it's Lena.

As you certainly know, Munich has been befallen by a cataclysmic disaster the cause of which is not entirely certain at this point.

What is certain is that many lives and livelihoods were ruined, and the Augsburg Orbital Colony was mostly destroyed.
However, as is always the case, where there's destruction there is opportunity.
Junkers have settled in the remains of Augsburg to setup a scrapping operation, and what an only partially repressurized, heavily damaged station needs more than anything else is fuel.
So, we have a new contract. We will be taking MOX fuel fresh off the production line at Wuppertal refinery to the remains of the Augsburg Orbital Colony.

At the time I'm writing this, the required amount is approximately 20 000 standard cargo units.
As this is an important contract both to smooth the operation of clearing the (former) station's debris field and improving our relations with the Junkers, I'm offering a 1 000 000 credit bonus for every 1 000 units delivered.

The docking facilities are rudimentary, but will suffice for our purposes. You will moor at the station, the fuel will be pumped out, and you can be on your way.
Please report your deliveries, with the appropriate evidence, in this channel.

Additionally, although excess fuel surely won't harm, it would be advisable to state your intended deliveries in our company SKY-P channel to better coordinate our deliveries.
Keep up the good work, boys and girls!

~Lena
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln
Comm ID:----- Erica Hartmann
Encryption:--
Topic:-------

Recipient:------
Signal strength: 92%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Guten Tag Everybody. Erica reporting in. After reading the new assignment, i fired up the westerwald and headed to Munich with Mox fresh from Wuppertal. First run ist uploaded below.

Run 1-1
Run 1-2

~ Erica Hartmann

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Another delivery for Augsburg. 2809 units delivered.

Run 2-1
Run 2-2

~ Erica Hartmann
[Image: 1126erp.jpg]

Hello, Ed here.
Today I delivered 3785 units of Mox to Augsburg.

1st trip: [1], [2]

[Image: 18GD4rq]

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Another 2 deliveries for Augsburg. 9198 units delivered.

Run 3-1
Run 3-2
Run 4-1
Run 4-2

~ Erica Hartmann

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Another delivery for Augsburg. 4634 units delivered.

Run 5-1
Run 5-2

That makes 19451 units delivered by myself. With the 3785 units delivered by Ed, the order is fulfilled plus 3236 units extra to bolster the supply.

~ Erica Hartmann
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruck2_zpsc0af978f.png]

Excellent work guys, I'm glad I can rely on my people to jump to action so quickly.
I did make a trip of my own on the Thaya - for the sake of completeness, here's the image. So it's safe to say we're comfortably above our target.

<image01>

The bonuses have been sent to your ships from the company bank.

<image02>

As a side note, there are plenty of other goods in high demand both at the Augsburg wreck, and on Planet Nuremberg itself.
Consumer goods, medical supplies, construction materials, almost everything will be needed in some capacity.
So feel free to make more trips there if you have the time.

Since this worked so well, I may institute a more lasting bonus system for particularly important runs.

In the meantime, thanks again for your quick response and fly safely!

~Lena
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]