Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jason Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

Today I received the right to make my first post so... probably, this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Alin, I'm from Romania, I've been playing Discovery Freelancer on this server with a few years ago and now I'm back. Since then, it seems that many things have changed. Anyway, all I want is to accommodate with what is new (rules, factions, limitations and so on...).

I intend to create a character with the name Jason Williams and to shape a story for him. I hope to fit in my character as well as possible. Sure, is not easy to begin with only 25k credits but... I think that this is the beauty of this game. I found some useful guides in forum and... I'm tempted also to write a kind of journal for Jason in Stories and Biographies section. Don't worry, I'll keep this in my mind: "Acting like the pilot of the ship you're flying, not the player who's playing a videogame".

As a coincidence, in RL, today is also my birthday, so it may be a good start.

That's all for now. See you in space and hope to make a decent roleplay.

A good day to all!

p.s.: Damn... where is my avatar? Tongue I must to find one... Smile
Welcome to Disco. Take a look at my sig for a few videos you can use to get a few times on how things work around here, I highly suggest looking at ones like the two Let's Play ones, if you want to get a few examples on how to start off.

Oh, and happy B Day.
Thank you, sindroms. I will follow your advice. You are very kind.
Damn right I am.
Well... other than spazzy already pointing you in the right direction. (I hope)

Welcome to disco. Enjoy, and have a nice day.
Oh and of course, happy birthday. (Wouldn't want to be rude, now would I?)
Syf257, thank's. I'm glad to see a so kind community. Smile

And... btw... in my first day in space... a player, Jane Hartman (he has a ship with name: [LN]-LLS-Fort.Wayne) helped me with a unexpected donation. I just want to thank him. It means a lot for me.
Hi Welcome back and Happy B-day Wink
Thank you, |BH|Bulldog. I see that you have returned also after 5 years of absence, so... welcome back!
Thank you.
Hey Jason,

Thought I'd poke my head in and say hi, happy birthday, and welcome to the mad house. It's great to see people flying around RP-ing, keep up the good work!

Oh, and have fun! That's fairly important too, I imagine.
Pages: 1 2