Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reutlingen Storage Facility

Guten tag people of Sirius! We have the pleasure to announce that Reutlingen Storage Facility is open for business! The base is located within the Krüger mining fields in the Omega-7 system. We have decided to open the facility and allow docking by registering. This way we can secure our premises and our employees mining in the fields. The registration form can be found at the end of this transmission.

Reutlingen Sales Department Wrote:

I M P O R T S
Beryllium Ore: 4000 sc/unit
Uncut Diamonds: 4500 sc/unit

E X P O R T S
Beryllium Ore: 4000 sc/unit
Uncut Diamonds: 4500 sc/unit

S P E C I A L
Docking Modules: 110.000.000 sc/unit

Application information

Applications from criminals and corporations considered a threat for the Krüger Mineralien will be denied!

By applying for docking access to Reutlingen Storage Facility you also agree that:
- You will uphold the laws of Rheinland and do not use the station for criminal activities. If you are caught breaking the laws of Rheinland you risk revoking your docking rights from the station and all other Krüger stations.
- You will not sell the bought materials from our station to 3th parties who are not registered on our docking permissions list or belong to corporations who are considered a threat for Krüger Mineralien. By doing so, you will risk your docking rights being revoked and even further actions.
- You agree with the Krüger Mineralien laws for the fields belonging to Krüger Mineralien as stated in the Rheinland laws under article 3, paragraph 6.1.

Application for Individuals

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag50/Exodusland/Kruger/Logo_zps44755482.png[/img][/align]

[color=#33FF33]Your Full Name:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Full Name Here[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Your Ship's Call Sign:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Ship's Call Sign Here[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of your ID and IFF:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert Pictorial Proof of your ID and IFF Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Your Reason(s) for Applying:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Reason(s) for Applying Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of the Transaction:[/color] [color=#006400] Please send 100,000 credits to: Kruger|Kasse; {No fee for Krüger individuals} and Insert the Proof of Transaction Here[/color]

Application for Group permits

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag50/Exodusland/Kruger/Logo_zps44755482.png[/img][/align]

[color=#33FF33]Your Group's Full Name:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Group's Full Name Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Your Group's TAG:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Group's TAG Here.[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Is the Organisation's TAG Protected?[/color] [color=#006400]by using [url=http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Server_Commands#Faction_Tag_Commands]secure TAG[/url] Encryption. This ''Must'' be answered with: Yes / No. Insert Yes / No Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of your Group's ID and IFF:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert pictorial Proof of your Group's ID and IFF Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Your Reasons for Applying:[/color] [color=#006400]Insert your Reasons for Applying Here[/color]
[/color]
[color=#33FF33]Proof of the Transaction:[/color] [color=#006400]Please send 5,000,000 credits to: Kruger|Kasse; {No fee for Kruger groups} and Insert the Proof of Transaction Here[/color]
[Image: h46.png]
"My lackey was sick and thus fired, so instead yours truly requesting the docking rights to Reutlingen. You'll find all the information complete."

"Stirling out."
Quote:The Group's name: Independent Neuralnet Division
The group's tag: [IND]
Is the organisation's tag protected? Yes
Identification: IND ID
Your reasons for applying: You kiddin'? To earn more credits.
Proof of the transaction: Proof, click here
[Image: gpgb.png]
[Image: i2mb.png]

TO:Stirling Mortlock
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag herr Stirling,

the [IND] is approved and find itself being able to dock on our station.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]
Request removed.
Guten tag.

Meine name ist Rutger Spirz, and I am a Kruger miner, and I'd like to gain docking right to Reutlingen. Here are my data:

Full Name: Rutger Spirz
Call-Sign: Hastig.Miner
Identification: ID and IFF
Your reasons for applying: I'd like to mine minerals for Kruger for sale.
Proof of the transaction: Kruger employee; not required.

Danke.
Kind regards,
Rutger Spirz

TO:Rutger Spirz

Guten Tag herr Spirz,

Your papers are all in order and you have been granted docking rights to Reutlingen.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

Full Name: Alan Groteck
Call-Sign: RepEx-Brizo
Identification: ID, IFF
Your reasons for applying: For access to Silver Ore and other valuable commodities.
Proof of the transaction: credits sent
[Image: IncomingTransmission_zps7355724f.png]

To: Alan Groteck
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag herr Groteck,

Your papers are all in order and you have been granted docking rights to Reutlingen Storage Facility.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Ulrich Schweighöfer

Greetings,

request docking rights:

Full Name: Houg
Call-Sign: keith.moon
Identification: send on encrypted channel
Your reasons for applying: getting rich
Proof of the transaction: send on encrypted channel

Clear skies!

TO:Houg

Guten Tag herr Houg,

Your papers are all in order and you have been granted docking rights to Reutlingen. If criminals come to the Kruger mineralien mining fields, I recommend you to take cover on Reutlingen and the defensive platforms might even take any hostilities out before your reached it.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15