Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Class 6 Deb, ad scimitar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay, since the sell point are consistently raped with every update and the wiki never gets updated, where can these two items be found in the game now?
I do not believe the clas 6 Debs exist for sale any more not after the LF Gun Change. I may be mistaken though

and the Scimi can be bought

Here:Cloppenburg Base-Bundschuh

HereBig Grinreadnought Ravager-Hellfire Legion

Here:Garvagh Mining Complex-Molly Guard

Here:Kirkwall Base-Outcasts

HereTonguelanet Primus-Zoners - Neutral*(AI?)

and

Here:Ronneburg Base-Red Hessians

Also for future Reference

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97737

The Arrow for FL Stat Click it and and Downloads Pretty simple to use

Good Luck Smile
Moving to proper subforum
So nobody in the game knows where the class 6 deb is sold, it is sold somewhere because one of my guys has them, im sick of these draintastic light fighter guns.

(01-10-2014, 12:51 AM)Pavel Wrote: [ -> ] Moving to proper subforum

I swear this just makes more mess, since the thread is still exactly where you moved it from, and is now also somewhere else also. you just copy the thread twice into 2 sub forums.
(01-10-2014, 03:14 AM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]So nobody in the game knows where the class 6 deb is sold, it is sold somewhere

It's not sold.

Get FLStat and save yourself some trouble.
Yep, for some reason they decided not to include shield busters for LFs. *frowns*
(01-09-2014, 11:49 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]okay, since the sell point are consistently raped with every update and the wiki never gets updated, where can these two items be found in the game now?
FLStat is there for a reason. It's not that hard to figure out.

Quote:I swear this just makes more mess, since the thread is still exactly where you moved it from, and is now also somewhere else also. you just copy the thread twice into 2 sub forums.

The original becomes a redirect to the old one so people who go looking for their thread and can't find it don't go "OMG Y U REMOVE THRED U <creative profanities possibly crossing language and cultural barriers>".
Just to add to Kazinsal's explanation, redirections expire after 2 days, that's the time I set for them. Should be enough for all interested to find redirection to the thread's new place.
Why did they not add in Debs for LFs?

No time?

Do they intend to add them?

Can't just pop a new class 6 gun in the game that uses the same effect the class 8 does? With adjusted stats?

Currently the way the guns/power core is set, you fire of a full load of flashpoints in a few seconds, would be better to have one/two debs along with this when draining shields. Then can switch weapon groups and fire less flashpoints for longer, while out-turning your opponent.

Should be optional to use full hullbusters, like it is with all other snubs.
The new guns drain shields like no tomorrow.

I fear for what the debs will be like.
Pages: 1 2