Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is wrong here!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well this is a thread i didnt want to make, but the recent announcment from benitez have reminded me to alert people about the true unaked problem that we currently face at southern omicrons. Why do on earth do we cling on the ragged pi s hole we call liberty all day long, a system so useless when it comes to pretty much everything and we ignore the places that hold so much more. Im not bringing the omicron layouts because despite what you may think, the people are the issue and not just the development. People dont want to be found, and every update Discovery goes doesnt go at all, because we are constantly dragged into this artificial bubble that surrounds liberty. One person can make the differance of this situation and i hope that those who like to sit idle at any site within liberty to get up and do something with their lazy arse. Wildes do ur job and harras us, Order move ur arse and raid iota, corsairs invade malta, core yall should use ur new systems and harras mu. Get up on it damnit

With all due respect to liberty factions.
Perhaps if you left the route between Omicron-74 and the nearest base supply sell point one in a while you'd notice that activity outside of Liberty is actually a thing and that no one really needs a kick in the rear to get motivated.
Lead, don't order.
There is no respect in your post, when it comes to Liberty factions. Don't kid yourself.

We play there because we like it. Simple as that.
You might.not realize but i focus so much more on the corsairs then anything else, this includes the.lonely 74. You aint going to judge me for trying to meet people and people simply dont come.
Then adapt.

Your fixation on the omicrons can turn VERY unhealthy.
(01-13-2014, 10:54 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]There is no respect in your post, when it comes to Liberty factions. Don't kid yourself.

We play there because we like it. Simple as that.

Then please do this when its only required, fun can be made elsewhere so in that spirit i wouldnt mind seeing liberty in delta again, but.please move a little, advance, theres so much more that we all misding
Look, Tel. There is nothing wrong that people prefer playing in one spot rather than other. There is no reason to think that it is out of the norm somehow. People enjoy Liberty. It is a lot less srsbsns there. Filled with easy kills and you can find good RP there, since many take it as a challenge to play their RP-centered chars to stand out between all the usual OORP dross you'd expect from the area, thus making those interactions all the more fun for either side.
^Sorry for interrupting,but I find Liberty to be the place where most OORP talks are going on right now.I was near Manhattan yesterday and there were nearly 15 ships around there.And,what did they do?Xenos,LPI,BH,JM,all gathering there to have a random chat.And also,the PoB near Manhattan was lighting up many ships there.

Yesterday was one of the biggest mess I have ever seen in my time here.

EDIT:I find the taus,omicrons and Omegas better in terms of RP,than the house systems.
I find the Omicrons rather boring, and lacking any real incentive to drive my ships 30 minutes to maybe find one or two people to interact with. Same with Gallia.

Give me a reason to go to the Omicrons, and maybe I will.

Don't just Q_Q because people hang around Liberty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8