Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wiki Dictator needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As fun as writing to wiki is it still can be frustrating and slow going.

I strongly feel that we should name a head guy(s) to spear-head the wiki effort who has the final say in matters. Who sets up templates, conventions, practises and styles and directs the work in general. There can be and should be discussion about them but ultimately wiki needs a guy or guys who make the decisions.

Couple of names come to my mind. Hyung and Praetyre. They have already vested huge amounts of time to make the Disco wiki happen. Igiss can also be one but I think he's rather busy with 4.85.

I'm all for letting these guys lord over me in wiki.

And what would dictators be without scores of subjects who slave away? :)

So participate the wiki-phantasmagoria!
Aw shucks.
*beats off Praetyre with a large stick* *sits on the throne*
Slave Loogas
Get me a cup of Bretonian Tea.

I nominate....
um...
I can't actually think of anyone. Oh yes I can!
MarvinCZ or Nodwick have good thoughts and directions.
I am not suitable for leadership. I can advise and supply ideas, but I need to have something above me to work properly. I am much too indecisive to be left in a position of power.

I only really met with Hyung there, he seems fine for that, he also does a lot of good work. Praetyre sounds fine for any leadership:)But he works in other regions than me, so I haven't met him on wiki much, can't comment on his work there.

Edit: I am really flattered by a nomination though.
Ahahahahahahaha.

Ahahhhahahahhah.

AhhahahHAHAHhah. "Not suitable for leadership" my ... rear. You've got what it takes.

*walks away from the thread shaking his head - still laughing*
I nominate MarvinCZ too ( i like to tease ya now:P) hes good buahah
It's a conspiration, don't listen to him! He lies!
He really just wants to tease me...

*hides in a dustbin*

*grabs a cudgel in case Thierry went by*
I pity any leader over me. Not because I want to take their job, but because I am
a strong personality and will challenge anything I see as wrong, or shouldn't happen

Without a leader I'm like a force without a vector (thanks Titan.) I can be a downright
pain in the rear when I want to be. I make a great 2CO. "Make this happen" "Yes sir. Done. Now what?"

I will accept this role if the majority agrees, otherwise ill just keep plodding along, sharing my opinions, and doing as I please.
imfeeling sorry for leaders Tink about all the work they have to do! so many work so little time they need people who help them so im nominating Hyung soong as Assistant of the Wiki Dictator (:P)