Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Seasons Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZwMKn1a.png]
Seasons Base

:::]Base Information

When Seasons Base was passed down to the Junker Marauders from the Vagrant Raiders, George Masters relocated all of the Marauders assets to Seasons Base which lay in the heart of the mysterious Kansas system. Now, Seasons serves as the HQ the Junker Marauders, as well as functioning as a trade hub and the location of the newly re-opened Razor's Edge Pub.

IFF: Junker
Owners: The Junker Marauders

:::]Base Statistics

Commodities for Export/Import:
  • Black Market Munitions (Both Types): 3,750 credits per unit.
  • Copper Ore: 4,500 per unit

:::]Docking Permissions

Docking Permitted to:
  • -
If you wish to inquire about docking permissions, post in this channel regarding who you are and why you wish to dock on our base.
[Image: Natio-Octavarium-160-Dark.png]
Attention, citizens and assorted civilians. Seasons Base is now importing copper ore at a price of $4,500 credits per standard unit. We are, however, not at this time exporting such ores.

Evelyn Rey
Minister of Services, Natio Octavarium
Good news everyone. Seasons Base is now open again for business. If you have any questions of queries, ask in this channel.
:::incoming Transmission:::
:::ID Code Junker:::
:::no IFF Code sent:::
:::Ship ID CSF:::
:::encryption Civilian:::

Hoi, Mates ! Sure was surprised to see you out here.
And thanks for opening the Dock Gate to me, I appreciate that.

I´ll leave the Ore I found out here with you, less mass to haul.
Price is more than fair, but I don´t come here regularily.
That is... till now.
Need anything from corewards ? Me, I´m from Beaumy, and I´ll be glad to coome out here by Rico if you need something.
I´ll fly by once a week or more often if you need some supplys, some drinks or anything else like Medics or Toys.

Mind me, I´m no Smuggler or Trader, but I´ll make the trip now and then to supply you with the little necessitys if you wish.

:::affixing Trade log and License:::

[Image: 6qwlfp.png]

[Image: 5zpna8.png]

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln
Comm ID:----- Erica Hartmann
Encryption:-- Metal
Topic:------- Docking.

Recipient:------ Junker Marauders
Signal strength: 92%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Guten Tag Junkers.

Erica Hartmann, President of ALG here.

I would like to inquire about docking permissions to your base so that ALG ships may both sell mined scrap, and buy deposited scrap to onship to customers.

You already know our credentials, and my wish to foster and grow relations with the marauders. I think this could be profitable for both of our groups.

Auf Wiedersehen
~ Erica Hartmann
::: Incoming Message :::
::: Junker frequencies :::
::: Encryption standard :::
::: Handshake Protocol affirmative / ID verified :::

Hi you all over there !

Fynn here, with a Question.
Perhaps you noticed im trying to - well, get legal.
Still guarding my roots, and I know space lanes to be the same as always.
But there is Profit in it, and I have got families to care for. Like the families of the 200 Crewmen lost in the destruction of the first Tinkers Haven.

Oh well, lets get on with it. I wanted to know if you would be interested in a Deal ?

I trade your Copper for a fair price at the Haven as soon as it is constructed, and if you need something to fetch you dont want to haul yourselve we can trade it at the Haven too.
Im not looking for fast cash. Im looking for steady Trade. See... I want other Traders to come and Trade at the Haven readily. And Traders look for a haul, they dont want to fly empty.
I will probably get the T&T Ships cleared for GMG and Kusari, so Fuel will be an option. Or is there anything else you would like to pick up in Texas ?

Short supply flights for you, versality for the traders, and commerce options for me.

Interested ?

::: comline open :::