Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey OPG guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any of you get Gentle's approval to take the name out of mothballs? Why not just use the Sails tag?
Moving to proper subforum
Sorry, thanks Pavel. Glad I could give you something to do.
Npnp, that's why I'm here, to do the job and keep the forums clean.
i don't approve of it myself ( one of the reasons I didn't tag my ships ), but karo, vilkas and a vast majority of the tagged ships belong to old OPG members. i don't really mind. then again, we're not really a faction the way i see it. just a bunch of indies who happen to be in the same skype chat.

afaik the scourge rank ( karo, antanas ) had the right to recruit people, so if they want to preserve the faction spirit let them.
Well, someone should have talked to Gentle, OPG is his, before Disco and after. Not up to others to do it without his ok.
History my character belongs to me, not to Gentle. It's also history of many people who maintaned and worked with it. It's our heritige just as much as his.

Now no-one is trying to revive a faction, it's just bunch fo indy characters. Which were original members who decide to play the game again and bring some fresh air to disco. Obviuosly things have been very dull lately.
With all due respect Zelot, this thread gets you the title of oldfag. There is no authority to register a trade mark to. And you calling them out like this is elitist and condescending.

This is just an honest opinion, if you feel offended i am sorry but it doesn't change it.
We wear out tags but point out to the thread where we claim we're faction. And what Scumbag said. With all duo respect to your gentleperson I don't personally care.
(01-15-2014, 10:14 PM)... kur nubėgo? Wrote: [ -> ]History my character belongs to me, not to Gentle. It's also history of many people who maintaned and worked with it. It's our heritige just as much as his.

Now no-one is trying to revive a faction, it's just bunch fo indy characters. Which were original members who decide to play the game again and bring some fresh air to disco. Obviuosly things have been very dull lately.

I'm saying someone should have talked to him. You don't feel like paying that respect to the guy who created it, and said he didnt want it to continue, thats up to you, but I wouldnt feel right about myself if I didn't care about what my friend wants.
Pages: 1 2 3