Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so uh. whats new?
depends in waht context your question is asked please specify "New"
Hey dude, it's been a while.

Lots of stuff is different...
Welcome back to the disco.

It probably sounds dull, but check out the changelog. A number of official factions have come and gone. We have player-owned-bases, jump drives, cloaks, and docking modules, thanks to the magic of FLHook.
(01-17-2014, 12:11 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Hey dude, it's been a while.

Lots of stuff is different...

Yeah I noticed. Looks interesting. Am currently flying around getting lost and exploring and checking out New stuff. Whoever did the visuals for some of the weapons did a rather nifty job. Mortars don't look silly anymore. Still just tryna wrap my head round some changes. And yeah noticed a few factions gone etc.

The only character I still have alive (miraculously) after nearly 4 years is my Thor mk 2, so I've just been flying around in that. Though yuris nomadic weapons platforms keep destroying my bots/bats supply since the Thor mk 2 flies like a brick since it wasn't really balanced properly lol.
Heya Frozen, welcome back around! (Good to see ya)

Seems like a few vets have been wandering back in lately, I kinda hope it continues.

Anyway ayep, like Troy said, lots of stuff has changed. Some of it's been good, some of it, not so much, but I still have my fun, and hopefully you'll do the same.
(01-17-2014, 12:54 PM)frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Mortars don't look silly anymore.

are you kidding me? lol
Holy crap! Gurj!?! How're you doing?
(01-17-2014, 04:10 PM)Unit81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2014, 12:54 PM)frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Mortars don't look silly anymore.

are you kidding me? lol

Compared to what they used to look like, yeah. They're pretty tame compared to that.

And hey Sarah, stoat. Am good just been busy with final year at uni. Dissertation eats up so much time, same with other modules too lol
what do you want fatty?